Starting First Grow Ever

You actually might want to raise them theyvwont need all that light at first @doodlebug I start mine at around 36 and work down as plants grow up
Don’t leave the cling wrap on them to long either they grow fast lol
Here’s my super hash auto at 33days

Happy growing

2 Likes

thanks for that, yeah I was wondering if I should raise the lights. will do that when I get home tonight.
yours looks so perty

1 Like

@bob31 @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971, hey folks, can u take a quick look at these pics… I think all 3 of my fargin mystery plants are male… What say you folks?

1 Like

you already know the answer @Zombo
Sorry bro!

2 Likes

Thx @bob31, just can’t believe out of 3 plants, I didn’t get one female… I’m sucking out on mystery seeds… Now I have to regroup and maybe start my ILGM seeds… I have WW, AK47 and GSCX… Need to decide… And they will be females, enough of this mystery seed crap!

4 Likes

How about one of each! @Zombo

BTW do you know what you call the guy that Scrogs his clone mother MJ plant?

I’m with bob definitely the first one is a male second two pics are a bit blurry but I think you know what your seeing
Kill them all :rage::smiling_imp::imp::smiling_imp::imp::smiling_imp::japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971… Those are all pics from one plant… Didn’t shoot pics of the other…Thx for input brothers from different mothers!

@bob31, ? Don’t know, what do you call him? And my wife said to grow one I each but I’m thinking that each one might have it’s own needs and such… ie cal mag deficiencies that I’ve read about the AK strain etc

Anytime sorry bro :+1::v::cowboy_hat_face: CB

1 Like

A mother tucker! lol

One of each! Get er done, son!

I think you can handle this! What ya think @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

That’s good @bob31!

1 Like

happy wife… I forget the rest… hahahaha

1 Like

awwww I am sorry. That happened to me my last grow, a friend gave me 5 seeds she found in a bag of chocolope, I took the chance on 4 I planted, 3 popped and turned out to be male so I wont even plant the 5th seed, it was heartbreaking. However, there is a cotton candy seed somewhere in a my art studio, in a baggy with a little tag LOL, if I ever find it I will put it in the dirt.

2 Likes

@doodlebug, yeah it stinks but I did practice on super cropping and some growing technique I can use on my next plants, which are def female seeds! Lol

1 Like

Hahahahaha I did the same thing because I wasn’t sure if they were male or not. I think that’s what made it so sad to cut down because they looked so pretty.

1 Like

Yeah I know, I had them growing nice and wasn’t so stressed out on them to try stuff… Thy have a lot of bud sites too, would have been cool if at least one was female… But we live to fight another day @doodlebug

1 Like

Good morning fellow growers… My grow is going well, just kind of confused about my ff nute schedule at this point… I’m probably 3-5 before harvest at this point… Is there a time frame when you folks STOP giving nutes? I’ve also read about not flushing before harvest… Do you stop feeding the last 2 weeks and just water to lower ppm’s then dark period?.. I guess I’ll just have to go thru this phase and learn like us all… Any input is appreciated… @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Majiktoker @NTMAREMACH

I meant to write 3-5 weeks before harvest

@zombo when they are getting close stop the nutes about 2 weeks out, but don’t stress if you don’t hit that exact. But if stop too early they will start feeding off themselves. Leave start yellowing etc. I think they are better without that stress at the end so I think it is better to error in the other direction.

1 Like