Starting First Grow Ever

@Rugar89 I figured it would either be you or @Smokin_ernie that would like that first! lol. pretty profound stuff this early in the morning! lol

2 Likes

@bob31 I was just thrilled that I finally learned the true meaning of life! All thanks to you my friend! LMAO

1 Like

http://ilgmforum.com/t/thoughts-from-the-morning-garden/8897/6213?u=bob31

for my response!

3 Likes

@bob31 I tried to like that one but as my normal Iā€™m outta likes :+1::rage:

1 Like

I like profoundness in the morning for sure.

1 Like

@bob31ā€¦ Bob, you are a deep cat lol!

1 Like

I vaped a little hard this morning, lmao.

3 Likes

@bob31, @Countryboyjvd1971ā€¦ I watered my plants today, all is going greatā€¦ Wanted to ask a question though. On both my NL Fem plants, I have these bud sitesā€¦ But they have been growing and are mostly hairy sites right now, gonna post picsā€¦ Could my 14/10 light cycle be inducing flowering? I donā€™t have a clue as I have never done this? Everything I have read tells me they are preflowers but wanted to ask you folks as you have seen this much more than I have, thx for any info

4 Likes

@Zombo

Double check your email confirmation or whatever you have to make sure they arenā€™t autos.

If they are autos theyā€™re just gonna flower if they are photos changing the lights back to 16/8 should stop them from flowering.

@bob31, I checked packaging which I saved and it says northern lights femā€¦ I ordered the photoperiod ones unless thy sent wrong seeds?.. Do you think they are starting to flower or are those pre flowers?

This wasnā€™t from ILGM by the way

Starting to flower and preflowers are basically interchangeable terms. But yes, sheā€™s sporting preflowers

This last week, these plants have kicked in seriouslyā€¦ I have about 10-12 of these sites on the larger plantā€¦ Smaller one is lagging behind but she has around 6-8, these things are starting to kick!, Iā€™m hoping to veg for more time to max out the 2 plants, hope they arenā€™t autos! @bob31

Oh ok. @Zombo its possible that they sent the wrong seeds. Iā€™m sure they are picked/packed by humans and if one of us is involved it is certainly possible.

Youā€™ll be able to tell if you put her of 16/8 and she continues to flower then they are autos. If they stop then photos. They really shouldnā€™t flower at 14/10 which makes me suspicious.

Double check your timers tooā€¦

1 Like

@bob31, wow what a clusterā€¦ Timer is fine, set at 14/10, if these plants are autos, what do I do as far as nutes?.. Iā€™m only on week 4 of ff trio nutes but they sprouted on April 9 so they are going on 8-9 weeks old, I waited until they were 4 weeks old before starting the nutes! This would be a curveball I guess, good learning experience

2 Likes

Well if they keep flowering you would jump to where the schedule shows 12/12. I forget what week it shows on the feeding schedule I will look and let you know.

Either way it will work out fineā€¦

Edit: you would jump to week 5 on the feeding chart.

I thinks itā€™s like week 5ā€¦ But I will just roll with it at this point, thx for your input Bob, appreciate your time @bob31

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome @Zombo keep us posted.

@bob31, will doā€¦ If I decide to change back to say 16/8 like you said, how will I know if they are Photos or autos? Guess thatā€™s stupid question but what type of growth going forward should I expect?

1 Like

Yes, some strains will flower at 14/10. Mine did. I only reduced them to 12/12 about two months into flower. Maybe itā€™s just the increase in darkness?

1 Like