Starting First Grow Ever

@bob31… Hello Bob, hope all is well… I wanted to let you know I am sending in my order for the CBD that ILGM is selling now… 5%… @Countryboyjvd1971 said you may have used it before, was wondering how it helped you? I’m thinking for my wife and I for joint pain etc… My knees ache usually from years of sports and all around abuse… Have a good evening brother!

I don’t think he got his here but he should be a decent reference bro good luck zombo

1 Like

Thx @Countryboyjvd1971, have a good evening bro!.. Got a long weekend ahead with tomorrow off! Gonna get my honey do’s done

Oh and one last thing @Majiktoker has a coco cream you can make that’s supposed to be great for many thing pain being one
I’m going to try making it once I get this harvest done did have enough of a harvest last grow to try it need min one ounce I think it was to make it so maybe get with him brother

2 Likes

Hiya @Countryboyjvd1971 and @Zombo …I do like my edibles, mostly as a substitute for reaching for my bong all day and as a sleep aid…as for pain, I have gotten relief of sinus headaches but knee pain… It would help from all the cannabinoid benefits listed below
CBD relieves pain and is good for anti-inflammation

2 Likes

Yes oz minimal

2 Likes

@kabongster, thx for the info, were gonna give it a try… It will hold me over until my buds harvest lol!

1 Like

Im gonna have to have a big harvest, only have 2 plants going now… May not want to part with my smokable buds… Lol @Majiktoker, I may hit you up for the recipe on the coco cream in the future though

1 Like

That’s fine, and use the sugar trim that comes off the plants it works just as well, granted buds will have a more relieving affect than the trim using the sugar trim the amount should be doubled

2 Likes

I also got that email @Zombo and I use CBD tincture / drops and I have CBD vape and I also give CBD dog bone to my older lab and cbd drops for my aging cat that has a tumor.

It helps all of us! The cbd tincture has a small amount of THC in it. And I even do a blend vape juice that is super high in cbd and many other cannabanoids including thc. Love the topic can discuss it all day and I’m a believer!

The CBD oil I use is different than what the animals get. Although my lab has had some of my CBD THC tincture when we didn’t have anything else. The THC in it is very low though.

3 Likes

I also vape bud using a grenco gpro and I save the ABV to use in the canna cream recipe I got from @Majiktoker

I haven’t got enough quite yet but it won’t be much longer.

1 Like

@bob31, that’s awesome, glad to hear it’s helping your household… This is new product from ILGM so thought I’d try it out… Lately, we have been using the DE in water and my wife takes Curamin tablet daily… The Curamin is expensive though…thx for info, I’ll let you know when we get the product, going to mail order today. Oh by the way, ILGM says their CBD is from hemp… So no THC, but I thought all CBD has no THC?.. You make your own and leave some THC in it?

Interested in that canna cream down the road too, majictoker said you need an ounce minimum to make… Hope I get an ounce from my grow…lol

So the cbd from hemp still might have small traces of THC.

That is what I use for animals.

The cbd tincture we get from the dispensary varies depending on the batch etc.

Give me a couple and I will throw up the numbers.

Oh yeah, your buying it from dispensery… I was thinking you made it… Seems like quite the process though… What is ABV? Nube question I guess

1 Like

or AVB Already Vaped Bud or Already Been Vaped

Vaping bud only heats it up enough to basically carboxilate the bud and it still has most of the properties left after vaping so it can be used. We have looked at it for making edibles and stuff but after vaping it smells a little funny so the cream is the natural way to go!

The CBD Tincture that I have right now is TAC 20.7% (Total Active Cannabanoids) .3% THC, .6% CBC, 6.3% D9 THC, .1% CBN, .1%CBDA and 10.1% CBD.

The other tincture from a different dispensary is [TAC: 279mg] THCA: .09mg, CBC: 9.3mg, THC: 57mg, CBN: 1.2mg , CBD: 210.6

As you can see the definitions of a CBD tincture can vary tremendously. I believe all it needs is 2:1 CBD. The second tincture is very high in CBD.

Also I buy Canatonic bud that is higher in CBD

[TAC: 22.5%] THCA: 0.6%, THC: 0.1%, CBGA: 0.5%, CBD: 0.6%, CBDV: 1.1%, CBDA: 19.6%

and I mix it with other bud to make a very healthy mix of CBD and THC that both my wife and I use.

Here is the numbers on a mix I made of Cannatonic and Phantom Cookies

[TAC: 45.2%] THCA: 22.4% THC: .2% CBGA: 1.1% THCV: .1% CBD: .7% CBDA: 19.6% CBDV: 1.1%

To understand better which cannabanoids do what!

also the dog bones and CBD oil for the animals comes from a company online called treatibles.

and here are their lab results for the dog bones:

And here are the numbers on the CBD Oil for the animals

5 Likes

@Zombo I think you got some good info now
Glad the crew hooked you up brother
I learned some good stuff here as well thanks guys

2 Likes

hope this helps @Zombo it’s a lot to digest.

Me personally I need thc to get relief. Straight CBD doesn’t seem to work all that well for me.

We also use liquid vape here and I did the same with it. I have basically one with a very low THC and high CBD which can be used all day long. Then I have one that is mostly high in THC which can’t be used if your driving etc… So I mixed the two together and created a High CBD High THC vape juice using farm to vape and my own solids (in my case I bought CBD shatter and THC shatter.) that can be used in low doses most of the day. It’s really nice to have options!

we color code the tanks so we don’t mix them up!

2 Likes

@bob31… Wow , thx for all the info Bob… Gonna have to read and digest that or a bit… Lol… Dog treats are cool! Gonna check into those too

1 Like

ok, If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask!

1 Like