SSH Harvest timing

Absolutely. Lot of the members are having issues and I just wanted to be sure. All good!

Colorful buds are cool looking and this is my blueberry I just harvested! I entered her in the bud of the month for September

!

4 Likes

I really think its ok just keep a good eye on it

1 Like

More concerns. I see something going on with this bud. Some rot, maybe, some powdery mildew perhaps?

2 Likes

this is a really tuff year lots and lots of rain.

can you post those pics only one to a post so we can use the site zoom? Much easier for us. @nostril

@bob31

Here’s one I just took.

Considering where I am, and some of the concerns I’m having about things happening in the center of buds (not just the ones I’ve photographed, there are others), I’ve decided that I’m cutting both ladies down tomorrow. I didn’t get a full extra week since I first asked, but I am pretty happy with the results overall for my first grow. I plan to pick them first thing in the morning and get them hung up (whole plants) in my dark drying space. I do not have time to mess with them first thing in the morning more than just that. I want to avoid them getting light while in the ground, though. I will be able to go back to the space a few hours later and trim fan leaves, separate the colas, and hang and dry properly over the next week before curing.

I’ll update with photos after they’re cleaned up.

2 Likes

They look good I think your making the right move by taking them down
Not worth loosing the crop at this point
Well done @nostril