Spots on leaves. (Couldn't find symptom checker)

Strain; Type- BBA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?- 3 gal pot. Mix of:
70%- peat moss
20%- perlite
Couple handfuls of vermiculite
Couple handfuls worm castings
Couple handfuls of blood meal and bone meal
10%- (if that) of some MG I had leftover.

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?-6.4

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
No nutes yet

Indoor or Outdoor
Outdoor
Light system, size?
:sun_with_face:

Temps; Day, Night
Low90’s day/ mid 60’s night
Humidity; Day, Night
70-90%
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
Na

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Na
Co2; Yes, No
No

So I had started 4 BBA as a last hoorah for the outdoor season. One lesson learned- If you put blood or bone meal in your soil, make it so the damn varmints can’t get to them. Down to this one.
I have one BBA that’s almost finished but I just put it in a 5gal bucket with MG. (Yes I know that was stupid) Had an issue arise and had to get it set out. The new BBA is almost 3/4 as tall now as the one in MG so I’m not wanting to lose this one.
Oh, I also bought some mykos and put in the soil for this last grow.

I noticed a lot of water droplets on the leaves
If you leave them on leave when light come on it can burn the leaves like a magnifying glass
Just a thought and all I have right now @Beans

6 Likes

I’m whit @Countryboyjvd1971!
Light burn.

2 Likes

THIS!!! If you spray the leaves at “sunset” (after lights out) They have all “night” to use it, and there are no magnifying glasses left by “morning”

The droplets were from the nights dew. I took the pic early in the morning. After I created the topic I went searching on the inerweb thingy and found the symptom checker. Best I could surmise I’ve got leaf septoria.

shows up first on the lower branches and causes leaves to scab and yellow. :white_check_mark:
It reveals itself during the summer when temperatures are high :white_check_mark:
combined with summer rain. :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
Seems like I can’t win for losing.

Could also be leaf hopper damage, I would spray with spinosad