Some thoughts on The Grow of it

By Clay Scott Brown on 18 August 2017
The plant should even out in some way… it is difficult and somehow different to use the High Powered Light on the seeds these days… considering the Hydroponic Arena where vast farms of it are grown with Amazing Root and Flowering Solutions, so using the light is becoming more and more unique, but I recommend you use the Light for the Seed Stage, then when they are about a month or more old re-pot them (hopefully in the Fabric 5 Gallon Pots, or Two in the 7 Gallon ones) and let the natural sunshine grow them. That way you get the Powerful Heat in youth and the Natural grow will finish the product. good luck!

That’s my turtle by the way…

I haven’t exactly been sharing my grow for some time, I’m in my 3rd and 4th grow, Afghan and Blueberry, they are all now outside and Flowering rather brilliantly.

I’ve clones of both the Blueberry and the Afghan in 10 gallon Fabric pots, both are outside, in fact I decided to just pop the stems in direct with the Clone X solution, right into the 10 gallon pot, I mean for the Blueberries they are grown rather well, although they were like limp as you wouldn’t believe at first, took about 5 days or so for them to firm up… the little devil’s they really started to grow fast and I felt that since the 2 Afghans I grew together in the 5 gallon pot melded roots they seemed a lot happier, their leaves were very big… so 4 clones with 4 roots growing together should make them feel better, since they are in this together!

That’s it for now I hope you like these photos of this present grow. :lizard::turtle::snake::bird::camel::dromedary_camel::shamrock::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::full_moon_with_face::star::star::star::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::tornado::snowflake::fire::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::sparkler::sparkler::sparkler::sparkler::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::sparkler::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::us::dvd::minidisc::film_projector::clapper::tv::camera_flash::battery::movie_camera::movie_camera::movie_camera::movie_camera::film_strip::film_strip::film_projector::film_projector::clapper::film_projector:

10 Likes

All out of likes for the day! Everything looks phenomenal! Keep us updated!

1 Like