Soldiers all in line: my Crystal Experience

Did you try going CSI with a flashlight :flashlight: looking at the leaves or a magnifier? You know @bob31 & others may want a picture :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah its weird. Every couple of days i find one leaf chewed on different plants. I took them out one by one cant find a bug. My crazy hubby wants to agent orange them but ive got him at bay for now.

4 Likes

Look at your plants right when lights come on. Pests are usually active for a bit. Also, look in the corners of your space in case he’s hiding somewhere else.

3 Likes

Thanks my friend!

2 Likes

Still cant find those nasty creatures. Dont know if it helps but took pics of couple eaten on fan leaves. Tomorrow starts first day of flower after transition. Id dust them with de but unsure if at this point its a no no. I know in flower its a no no.i dont like chemicals but hate bugs even worse. Ill do more research. Since soil already dusted with de i need something safe for bud sites.

1 Like

1 Like

Your plants look way better than mine did at this point! Good work. I’m very excited to see what you get for a yield on this grow and what you think of the smoke. I personally love it. Wish I hadn’t popped all ten of my seeds when I got them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had some gnats that got into my tent when I was leaving the door open during veg to get RH up… once I started buttoning the tent back up again, I found a wolf spider in the basement, gently relocated it to my tent, and haven’t had any gnats since. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I soaked 6 cigs as recipe called for 3 strong & didnt have strong ones. Gonna make spray tonight. Also as @Myfriendis410 suggested going to look again this afternoon when lights first come on to see if i can find culprit.

3 Likes

Official day of flower starts today. Theyre already as big as the am haze & ak 47 at harvest. So…really excited on possible yield. That yielded 14oz

5 Likes

Wouldn’t that be nice @Laurap

Did you flip over those leaves and look at the undersides? They will most of times eat from under (Or hide under the leaves). Sort of like that one pic of yours.

2 Likes

Nothing on underside of leaves. Have yet to find culprit. I did though set my alarm to 4am when lights were going off & sprayed with the tobacco juice. Lord these girls are pretty, dont want anything to happen

. Wouldn’t you know i was telling hubby how easy this grow was & Here we go, Bugs!

7 Likes

If that doesn’t work, or as a second defense you can use this to It and the tobacco tea saved our first grow @Laurap

Southern Ag Natural Pyrethrin Concentrate, 8oz

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VIALGTA/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_R4f2zbB05WC4T

2 Likes

Thanks @70sChick, hoping this will work, but Always good to have backup! Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

You are very welcome @Laurap

1 Like

Found this yesterday @ h depot. Going to be my backup

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve seen people hang fly strips in their tent which might not hurt.

3 Likes

The little yellow ones work well - especially in a confined space like a tent.

3 Likes