Soldiers all in line: my Crystal Experience

Update: girls are in first week transition. Hubby wouldnt scrog ( he likes to move them around) so my lst is a maze. Heres pics

11 Likes

13 Likes

I like to be able to move them too but you seen my last girl @Laurap I just FIM once then FIMED all of those tops and let her recover and threw her in flower ended up with almost 5 oz dry

3 Likes

Haha I knock on the door at lights on to wake them up… tap tap wakey wakey morning beautifuls lmao

3 Likes

I sing the beatles: Good Morning!

3 Likes

Looking all big and healthy @Laurap

1 Like

Ok, girls are in last few days of transition. Monday officially is start of flower. Ive used LST creating a maze to keep at same height. What do you think?

@bob31, @Hogmaster, @Countryboyjvd1971, @Myfriendis410, @smoking granny

12 Likes

12 Likes

Looking good @Laurap

1 Like

Forgot to tag you baby girl, thanks!

1 Like

Great job keeping them all around the same height! :+1:

1 Like

I think you’re getting the hang of it :+1: I hope that I do as well down the road. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

awesome bunch! Gonna be a good time on top of the hill, come harvest time @Laurap

1 Like

You know Yall welcome to come on down & party!

3 Likes

That is a lot of green and healthy plants. Good job Laurap

1 Like

I was so afraid of hurting them last time. These girls have been broken four different times & im so amazed at their reslience.

4 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Gorgeous! You are growing like a pro!

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that be fun?!! I haven’t met any folks friendlier than those I’ve ‘met’ here :v:

3 Likes

@bob31, ive found an eaten leaf here or there but cant find the culprit . Maybe a eaten on leaf every three days. Hubbys freaking out wants to spray. However, with so few leaves maybe total 12 leaves four plants. I put de on soil when first transplant. Had to add soil when soil packed & added de. I just applied cinnamon around base. Help! What would you do?