Soldiers all in line: my Crystal Experience

Are you using any kind of silica? In my experience with it, it raises PH a lot and the plants really love it.

1 Like

Oops, lil baked

1 Like

I think so far so good. Ive never seen so many big buds. They already have a glisten to them. One thing im trying to find out is why alot of the fan leaves tips & i mean tips are yellow. That & i keep forgetting my vape to look in here. Maybe had enough, Nah.pic to follow. @bob31

2 Likes

2 Likes

Not that I can use my grow as any kind of reference point, but my crystals all had the same burned tips - it never progressed anywhere from that point. But I did push the nutes a lot the last 4 weeks of my grow.

1 Like

How’s the smell on those crystal? Got 10 on the way, just curious @Laurap

1 Like

At this point piney smell.

1 Like

They just look like old beat up fan leaves. Your plants are doing great!

1 Like

Tonight ill send pics of them. We’re about 4 weeks into flower

1 Like

Thank you, ive looked at signs & symptoms & nothing looks like this

1 Like

When the plants get this late in flower, the older leaf material really starts to degrade and you’ll see many nutrient deficiency signs. But that’s OK because the plant needs to consume itself to purge all of the nutes before harvest.

I think you have done a great job!

6 Likes

Youve got no idea how much i appreciate you info. Tried so hard to get it right this time. My first grow was bundled up in problems. Many Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Approx one month flower

9 Likes

I was trying to get pic of this bud. Shes got buds all way down & on both sides

9 Likes

That will be a fat bud :+1:

1 Like

Took another whiff. Actually more earthy

1 Like

Never seen so many buds as these have. Theyre even trying to grow buds on bottom where i took off lower limbs.

4 Likes

And for that this is a amazing plant… You never know how this ends :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awesome lookin girls @Laurap.

1 Like