So how old is everyone here?

Try remembering two addresses! PO Box and street within two towns & different zip codes😜

@SmoknGranny I have to. My shipping address and my street address. Different towns. One advantage. same zipcodes. Ieeeeieee. :open_mouth:

1 Like

98CD5BCD-7228-4B83-87C3-085F1C2196BD

5 Likes

@SmoknGranny I like your pictures there. I used to have a bunch of those type of things for use on forums and then my hard drive crashed and lost them all. And never bothered to go start collecting them again. You got some good ones. I gotta chuckle at some of them for sure. Cant wait till I am a little stoned and then see em. :laughing::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

I love it when a pic, GIF, etc can say it all! Plus it’s nice to make others smile :blush:

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny It is nice making others smile, laugh, whatever. I really enjoy being the one smiling and laughing. :joy: Especially nowadays with going through the med and mental issues I have to struggle with. Which is why I enjoy your posts so much. They really help me get through the day. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Aww thanks. I’m going through some rough issues also and I fight my depression every day due to life problems. I know others do too. So if I can bring a smile to you and others it makes me smile :blush:

2 Likes

I’m gonna be busy the next few days so don’t want to forget you
CD098891-78A8-4C1F-A168-34AAD484FF0F

1 Like

@SmoknGranny I like that frog. Just trying out this supposed personal message that a popup suggested. Well, that didnt work. Still like that frog. Going to do some searches to find some funny tags myself. :rofl:

We can’t pm here. Try Giphy :blush:

@SmoknGranny Hmmm… wonder why we cant pm here when their site has popups that say to if you reply too many times to one person in a thread. Or what it says is too many. What is Giphy?
Maybe we need higher status on this site before we can PM.

It’s been suggested to me NOT to ask questions regarding PM as they used to have it here. I’m new so don’t know the history about it.
Just google Giphy. It’s a free site for gifs and stickers :blush:

@SmoknGranny I get your drift. too much could be revealed in a pm. And without it, keeps things very private. Will check out that giphy site and get me some gifs…:smiley:

2 Likes

I guess I fit into the “younger crowd” i just turned 34 a few months ago :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@xDeeTeRx Well, I guess you can fit in, we can make exceptions… :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Good Lord! I really am a Granny!
IMG_0569

4 Likes

56 here, on my second grow. It’s nice to know I’m not a fossil on this forum!

9 Likes

You are almost a youngster compared to a bunch of us. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

well, I’m 65 and planning my first outdoor grow next summer. I’m jazzed

11 Likes

Will turn 60 in may😬

9 Likes