So begins the crazy ride through me brain

I hope all goes well!

1 Like

Oh my god I can get the new system covered. Now to get money. Soon you’ll be seeing a new hydro system.

1 Like

@FloridaSon thanks. How are your girls doing?

UK2 flipped on me so I killed it. The other two I will take this week. Sour Bud looks to be a week or two away. I updated some pics today.

2 Likes

May he/she decompose in peace…With worms and bugs

1 Like

Nice can’t wait to check it out maybe I can test the prototype.

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking of doing @Usmcjojo. I just need to lock it up in patent first.

1 Like

Let me know I will be your test dummy I’m excited for you I always new you would cook something up doc.

2 Likes

I would also like to see what your cooking up…:smiling_imp:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

awesome. As soon as it’s locked up, doing fast patent, I’ll need testers. This is going to be fun for all. I promise

4 Likes

That’s as long as I can go. Med chitral, white widow and Thai are all autos

So what’s the latest on the project you were working on?.. Just curious…

1 Like

@peachfuzz the new one is a flow table that’s hooked up to my aquarium. No nutes added, just feed the creatures. My micro flow table is almost ready for public testing and viewing. It’s tiny one plant maybe 2. Finishing one tonight for testing.

3 Likes

Sounds pretty cool… Looking forward to seeing it…

1 Like

@Aquaponic_Dumme these are some of the products that I used for years with my discuss tank, out of others now and post when I get. They’re additives for the fish and other creatures. I been into aquatic stuff for years, had 7 foot Nile monitor, full reef and wrote book on it and work at fish and coral store for years and I know the goods to add for the aquatic creatures. I’m just bouncing ideas and I love creative criticism, it’s the only way to grow. All my growth now is veggies, needed for attorney and patents, so I can give what I can. I did just start 5 pot plants, finally I can do the real testing on what I’m inventing.
Oh this is my thread too so not clogging someone’s.

Have an awesome day filled with fish, water and fun

Edit
Aquarium trade nutes are better and safe for aquatic life at cheap prices $6.99 for big and flourish excel 4.99. Would take pic has store info I’m lazy and no edit for me

1 Like

Wow city water dropped from 8.3 to 5.5. I had to go and get cal solution cause I thought meter was broken. Been low for 2 days now

1 Like

Wonder if they changed their filtering system or they flushed a hydrant nearby?

I’m glad you said that I had a thread on here from last summer when this happened to me and I thought I was trippin’ ?!

… just a few of the gallons were 6.0 and everything else was 8.1 as usual ???

Still not exactly sure what happened

2 Likes

New turtles to the poop farm, aquarium, 6 total now and the ultimate pooping fish. The channel cat just poops and low ammonia producing.

3 Likes

Oh my!!! Hindu Kush in top and soon around it leafy greens.

1 Like