Smoke sessions dirty south

@Usmcjojo hey bro on a serious note you got Facebook to say hi

I don’t have Facebook brotha don’t need that drama.

2 Likes

Gotcha, trying to come and say hey to ya if your ok with that @Usmcjojo

Looking for another platform to pass sensitive intel

Hold on bro I’m gonna try something.

1 Like

Not scared to send access in here but I’ll withdraw the info right after you receive it so we can exchange secure comms
:sunglasses::four_leaf_clover:

Be cautious as exchanging personal info here is a violation.

1 Like

Yup becareful im watching and this is both of your warnings @Usmcjojo, and @Irish32, DO NOT be sharing private information here ie; phone numbers email account Twitter and facebook, its a violation of our rules here and is seriously frowned upon due to us being a secure website .

@Usmcjojo I noticed you don’t have a Facebook but no sharing other information here either (personal information)

2 Likes

No worries bro @Majiktoker won’t happen again.

2 Likes

Thanks :+1: just remember you never know whose watching :innocent: us staff members are like angels we’re every where though you don’t see us, you’ll always be caught lol

2 Likes

So instead of bucking the system like I tend to do, what could be a possible way to communicate with my fellow veterans on a personal level, I understand the legal implications of having a secure site with POSSIBLE GROWERS meeting up and congregating is on some level a federal offense. However I am also curious about this if I come across a fellow veteran who is having mental health issues that’s involved with possible suicide tendencies? @Majiktoker @Usmcjojo and ALL my veteran brothers. Is there no mercy for us who gave everything without question or regard for future consequences? Sometimes a man needs to meet and talk with other that have same treatment methods or maybe the solution I’m looking for to help make lifes path a little more manageable. I’m not attempting to ruin or bring legal ramifications to this amazing resource. Sometimes a good conversation about life with like minded individuals is the best medicine

2 Likes

Happened to me yesterday, which is why I noticed. I hadn’t shared anything but the path was heading that way. Dumme set me straight that it was heading that direction.

I tried to do the same so no one would get in trouble and instead I think I pointed it out. I pretty much expect to get beat up on the playground at recess so… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this about making human connections with the few that have been there and done that with a bloody t shirt to prove it bud. I love all of y’all. No disrespect intended

3 Likes

Give me a description of the bully boss I’ll take care of recess :rage::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t help I don’t know you can help members through that in our lounge