Sick seedlings 3/4" tall

@bob31 Yes, that was good advice. I checked the flowering period on white widow and it’s 60 days. May 15th to July 15 will be 60 days. So my plants could be ready sooner than I thought. Tomorrow I’ll try to get some close up photos and post the tricombes, maybe you can tell me how close? Also got my answer on flushing, I probably won’t be putting nutrients in anymore if I’m getting close. You’ll have to let me know. I did post two photos yesterday after I got the camera working, not real clear photo. Can you tell by looking at it?

2 Likes

@Bobbi let’s get a pic of a good looking bud and then get in a couple of close shots. If you put them up one per post we can use the zoom built into the site!

Sounds good catch ya tomorrow!

1 Like

@bob31 I’m really bad at this new camera, need some practice playing with the focus. Hope you can use these. You said to post separately. This plant is the one I tripped over and broke off, looks like some amber in it? Maybe the first picture that shows amber is just a reflection of the amber pistils.I wanted to take some still milky, is this one too late?

1 Like

3 Likes

hey look at you @Bobbi That is the one thing it does take some fooling around to get the focus right. I’m also gonna see if I can match mine up with a small tripod as that base stinks.

The one with all the amber, is that a leaf or the bud? If it was a leaf, check the buds instead. The leaves are important but the bud is more important.

You did great. … The amber isn’t a reflection, I don’t think, but…

I see some amber in the last two pics as well?

2 Likes

@bob31 I can probably flush all 8 of the plants then. I’ll try to get some more pictures tomorrow when we’re not so busy with the 4th and family. My neighbor who wants more amber has 4 of the plants, I just wanted them milky for more pain relief. Thanks for the input. Yes, one of the picture was of the leaf.

1 Like

amber on leaves really doesn’t matter @Bobbi Focus on the trichomes on the buds and watch those. Unfortunately what happens is they will all be clear then 25% or so will go milky… then as they progress you will get like 50/50 clear milky and then as they progress before they get 100% milky they start going amber. So it’s still a bit of an imperfect science. It is possible to see 10-20% amber and still have clear trichomes on the other side of a bud that didn’t get as much light.

2 Likes

@Bobbi @bob31 @Majiktoker
Just an update on my experimental clones ;
2 have rooted, 3rd has no roots but does have new growth (bizarre).
4th clone (shot glass ) is too new.
Last night, I took the stubborn clone out of dirt, rinsed off with fresh water, applied more gel, stirred up the dirt, replaced her back into the dirt, half inch deeper.
Babies are back in grow room next to Mom plant. I’ve decided to call her mrs. Cheese and her Cheezettes.

2 Likes

Nice work on the clones! I need to work up the courage to take some off my girl.

@GW HaHa, nice names! @bob31 I took more pictures but didn’t bother to post them, my base sucks. I just can’t tighten it enough for it to hold, pictures seem to be blurry. Did you figure out a new base for your’s? I have a bunch of questions I’m putting out for anyone to answer @bob31 @ Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @ktreez420

1. Top of one plant has milky trichomes just the way I want to harvest this plant, some amber on it. It’s a tall plant and my tent has 8 plants in it, very crowded. Bottom of this plant still has white pistils on it? Can I Take the top off and harvest it and leave bottom or would that kill the plant? Anyone tried it?
  2. How low do the TDS levels go when flushing out plants before harvesting? The plant I wanted to harvest I finished flushing today, level was 534. This is also the plants that has lower levels of white pistils.
  3. How do you store your harvested MJ?
  4. Which yields more, auto fem seeds or regular seeds?
  5. How do you prefer to harvest, with palm leaves on or off. Or otherwise
3 Likes

These are some great questions @Bobbi. I’m also looking forward to hearing the answers.
Even though you’re so far ahead of mine, I’m learning very much from this.

1 Like

I concur @Bobbi @GW, very interested in answers to those old questions

Good questions, my auto correct changed word lol

No courage needed @Nug-bug. These are merely clippings. I didn’t have the heart to toss them. My girl is so bushy, I could clip about 30 clones today and she would still look bushy. LOL

1.sure you can harvest the tops and wait on the rest of the plant to mature.
2.my tap water is 260something so you have prob.hit the bottom there…
3.i use old pickle jars/one gallon for plenty of room…also kerr jars if needed
4.this i do not know for sure,but i would say that it would not matter whether fem.or reg.
5.i try taking all the big fan leafs off before cutting down,then trim sugar leafs at a table.
hope this helps @Bobbi,these are just things i do…lol

2 Likes

@BIGE Yes, thanks. The question about storing, I was wondering where/ what temperature. Cool dark place, refrigerator, freezer? I’m going to have quite a bit and I don’t use that much of it so I need to be able to keep it for some time.

1 Like