Sick seedlings 3/4" tall

Ok I see what your saying. I have an older model like that too. Works great for most things but…

1 Like

@bob31 I have a kindle fire, wrong plug in for that too. Anything cheap I can buy to use this camera/scope with? Or do they make a better microscope, I see they have attachment for glasses. Anyone know if these are worth buying?

1 Like

@Bobbi that will work for you Kindle Fire, that plug is actually a 2 in 1 plug. It looks like just a USB plug, but you can fold the USB part down, and it becomes a mini USB plug which will fit into the charger port of your Kindle Fire.

I will find the video and post it for you so you can see how the USB plug can be used as 2 different plugs!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Got it, just watch this video and see if it helps you!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M2VM90O?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

@Bobbi Keith is right, @ktreez420 that should work on a kindle!

1 Like

ktreez420 I watched the video, didn’t have anything about hooking up a kindle. Maybe I’ll look around for another video. The part that goes into the kindle doesn’t fit right now, not sure how it fold down. I’m not about to try and break it without knowing what I’m doing. It would be fantastic if I could get this to work with the kindle. Thanks for the effort.

In the video he shows you how to fold the USB to make it a micro USB, which will fit into your Kindle

@Bobbi

@Bobbi the plug from the camera is a full size USB plug that folds down to a mini USB plug. Take a close look at it and you will see the hinge built into the plug

okay guys, I just got it flipped up and plugged in. Yay…, Now I’m waiting for something to happen. Nothing yet.

you need the teslong app

Just go to this link @Bobbi
www.teslink.com/ntcsl.apk

It will download the app for you and get the camera working for you. I love mine!

1 Like

lots of them to download, which one. The two I tried downloading from company on laptop I couldn’t open. I’ll try them on the kindle.

when I click on the link that @ktreez420 posted, I only get one download

All you need is one download lol

1 Like

I<m trying it now, hold on

This is what it gave me on the box. They both worked, the laptop link worked for my laptop, and the android link worked for my Galaxy S6.

I just went to google play and downloaded the teslong app

So far it’s only spinning, nothing coming up. I tried the address on the box, it’s different than your’s and that can’t be opened. It’s www.teslong.com/tc.zip. Won’t open on laptop. I’m still spinning. I’ll take it out and try your address again.

@Bobbi you need to download the app for the kindle from the kindle

Try what @bob31 did, go to your app store on the kindle and search for the teslong app! My links in my box worked for me with no problem. Once you download the link you need to open it and that is what downloads the actual app. Try what @bob31 did though, that should work!