Sick seedlings 3/4" tall

@bob31 How long do you think until this will be ready? March 15th- 23rd I put the seeds in water. The trichomes are cloudy, a hint of amber on one of the plants. Some of the plants aren’t as far along as the one I’m posting. I wish I had my new toy, won’t be here for a week.

2 Likes

I’d say your getting close real close another week two maybe all depending on the effect your looking for
@Bobbi
@bob31 or @Niala could explain the benefits of the cbds better than myself tho

2 Likes

I’m using it for migraine headaches, new grower no not sure when I should harvest it for what effect? That’s an excellent question @Countryboyjvd1971 maybe someone can help me.

1 Like

Hi @Bobbi , it’s the first time we talk, so let me introduce my self a little, shall we :grinning: :wink: :innocent:

I’m 49 and was diagnosis for cluster headaches 5 years ago, I do not smoke (actually I vaporize) for recreationnal purpose, however, time to time, does it for it :wink: :innocent:

I’m french canadian, a " Québécois " … lol… So, Pardon me if my english is not as good as others…

I’m suffering “ordinary” migraine too and here what I found, in a non-random study with my neurologist :

1 ) For migraine (cluster headaches are very different) Sativa strain are the best and should be harvest at the peak of milky trichomes ( like I did with my ILGM Chocolope )and just a little of amber, that’s when the THC and CBD are at their peaks… If you wait longer, the THC is degrading into CBN , that have other therapeutic use like sleep aid. So, the more you let it amber, the more couch lock , sedative effects it will be… And less pain aid…

2 ) In combination of CBD oil extract ( the one you have to eat, either pure, under the tongue, or in edibles, in a smoothie for my breakfast I do … ) in a each day dosage… The more therapeutic benifit it is… Just say it’s acting as prevention…

1. Vaping does better in fighting migraine than smoke (burn with a lighter), most probably because it doesn’t liberate unwanted side products like tar and volatile fumes…

You have surely see that I do not give any dosage, and the reason is pretty simple, I am not a doctor and when it comes to dosage, it’s a very personnal thing… What’s good for me doesn’t mean that’s suitable for you, my only advise is : go slow at first and adjust in the mean while, on the go, with personnal experience’s :wink::grinning:

Hoping that’s helping you, Bobbi, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate…

~Al :v: :innocent:

1 Like

Al this is definitely a question for you my brother @Niala
Thanks for stopping in @Bobbi this is your guy hun he’ll get you all fixed up
Thanks Al much love brother :+1::v::cowboy_hat_face:John

1 Like

You’re welcome, John, my dearly friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand: :v: Much love too brother :laughing: @Countryboyjvd1971

@Niala Thank you so much, that’s a great help. I do use a vaporizer mostly, use the vaped weed for brownies. I’ll harvest my plants when milky, pain relief is what I’m after. The photo above has some milky tricombes, did I read somewhere that I should stop nitrients and flush 2 weeks prior to harvesting?

1 Like

Yes, @Bobbi, at least, only watering for the last week before harvesting…

So, in my honnest opinion, stop feeding them and harvest next week… switch to a 10/14 light schedule (10 hours of light and 14 hours of darkness) now for the last push of maturation and avoïd to a certain point, THC degradation, that, in combination of CBD, is the most effective for pain relief :wink::grinning:

And you’re welcome, Bobbi​:grinning::kissing_heart:

~Al :innocent: :v:

1 Like

@Bobbi I’m glad my friends have helped out in my absence! Wow, hard to believe they are almost ready! Thats a pretty great feeling, isn’t it!

1 Like

@bob31 Three of the plants are a week earlier then the other 5, I thought they wouldn’t be ready until August 15th? March 15th seeds were started. Is that possible?

It’s possible, sure. As long as the pistils are no longer white then go by the trichomes. I can post magnified pics of trichomes as a reference for you? @Bobbi

@bob31 That would be a super great help bob, I just wish my ipad attachment was here. I put the one plant into the 10/14 hour schedule. It for sure is ready, the others are not.

ok, here they are:

Clear

Milky

Amber

@Bobbi

1 Like

@Bobbi I’ve been following your journey and I just feel the need to say you are an awesome inspiration to me! GW

3 Likes

@Bobbi has come a long way in a short time @GW
How you been brother long time no see

2 Likes

I’ve been having a rough time with pain levels out of control. However, my plant seems to be doing well.

4 Likes

Hope you can get the pain under control bro
And the girls look great

2 Likes

Actually, it’s just one plant. The guy on the right is a decoy, mint plant.
I did try some cloning. 3 of 5 clones are barely hanging in there, but haven’t given up on them yet.

1 Like

Gw clones will always look worse before they get better watch for new growth if you see that you have roots :+1:Should be around a week or So to root
How old are the clones and what did you clone in soil/water ? Cloning powder or gel used ?

Used clone gel into FFOF 2 weeks ago. Had been out of town since then. No roots yet, but definitely new growth. GW

1 Like