Sick seedlings 3/4" tall

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31
Run off on Plants
6.7 PH - TDS 112
6.9 PH - TDS 167 ? (PH run off was always high on this one)
6.7 PH - TDS 132
6.8 PH - TDS 845 only one that wasn’t X 10
6.6 PH - TDS 196 ? (PH run off alway high on this one, slow to flower, 12/12)
6.8 PH - TDS 114
6.6 PH - TDS 128
6.9 PH - TDS 133 (PH run off alway high on this one )
I’m not sure why I’m tracking these stats? I can adjust the PH water going into the plants but what can you do about the TDS run off coming out if they don’t match the chart?

You could try feeding higher dosage to get ppm up or less to get them down
And yes the plants that have high ph maybe adjust water a bit lower than the rest for those two plants ?

@Bobbi go to the week on the feeding chart. What does it give you for a ppm range?

600-800 I just watered for week 7

Ok @Bobbi give me a few minutes to write this up.

I will keep editing this

Week t of GH Nutrrients calls for a PPM of 600-800

All of your plants, except for number 4 are way over that. So it stays on full nutrients

6.7 PH - TDS 112 switch to 3/4 nutrients
6.9 PH - TDS 167 switch to 1/2 nutrients
6.7 PH - TDS 132 switch to 3/4 nutrients
6.8 PH - TDS 845 stays on full nutrients
6.6 PH - TDS 196 switch to 1/2 nutrients
6.8 PH - TDS 114 switch to 3/4 nutrients
6.6 PH - TDS 128 switch to 3/4 nutrients
6.9 PH - TDS 133 switch to 3/4 nutrients

Remind me if you have calibrated your pH Meter? @Bobbi check

Half nutrients =

2 ml of FM
.5 ml of FG
3 ml of FB

3/4 nutrients =

3 ml of FM
.75 ml of FG
4.5 ml of FB

Full nutrients =

4 ml of FM
1 ml of FG
6 ml of FB

Look this over a little bit and thebn we can figure out the best way to do this! @Countryboyjvd1971 @Bobbi

@Countryboyjvd1971 I have been putting in 6 PH water to get 4 of the plants down. One has consistently been running over 7 until last week.

Yes, It’s been calibrated and I just got a new TDS meter.

ok, NP and are you feeding at this rate this week:

4 ml of FM
1 ml of FG
6 ml of FB

per gallon

Just verifying…?

Right ON! Per gallon I haven’t tried flushing the plants yet, would that help? How serious are those higher TDS numbers?

P.S. James Comey will be testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee in a few minutes,I’ll be taking a short break. I’m in the midwest, he’s on at 10:00am.
Gosh, you are a super nice guy. I’m going to copy and print that out. Thank you so much bob.

ok np. just tag me back after you look at the post I did for you. @bobbi

@bob31 I just edited my post above you, read it.
P.S. James Comey will be testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee in a few minutes,I’ll be taking a short break. I’m in the midwest, he’s on at 10:00am.
Gosh, you are a super nice guy. I’m going to copy and print that out. Thank you so much bob.

I would keep watering till It comes down flushing would probably help with ph level but will throw off you feeding schedule for those plants
As long as those two look healthy I would just continue to ph water till run off drops @Bobbi
Nice job @bob31 your the man lol

They aren’t serious, but what they are telling us is that there are enough nutrients in your soil, so you can cut back on the GH Nutrients. If they are too high for too long, your plants could suffer from nutrient excesses. Which is as bad as nutrient deficiencies… Think too much of a good thing isn’t good!

My pleasure helping. I too have received tons of help from a lot of people, many who didnt even know they were helping me by posting their grow journals, and letting us follow along.

I am fortunate to have inherited a bit of a green thumb from my mom!

I don’t see any reason to flush at this point. As long as they look good I would just adjust your nutrients and keep doing what you are doing.

Oh and PS you’ve been a great pupil! Teacher gives you a Gold Star!

oh and I almost forgot. I’m gonna echo @Countryboyjvd1971

Even though the pH runoff on a few of them is slightly higher they are within the parameters. We’d love for them to come out at 6.5 but as long as the plants look good, I’d keep doing what you have been doing ^^^ Plus the tweaks! @Bobbi

@bob31

You are a great teacher! I truly appreciate all your help, my plants look great. I’ll post a picture later today to show you. I have been giving them nutrients every 3rd watering, so I should keep to your new schedule of nutes every 3rd time?
I’m intrigued by the different sizes when they all came from the same kind of seed. One is so tiny I can pick it up with one hand but it has as many budding flowers as the tallest one. (Planted in a small container) I did order the 5 cloth bags for next time, 3 gallon like you suggested for my future auto’s.

I have a question about the 13 seeds that fell out of the Northern Light. Will they be auto’s too? When I purchased them, they were auto feminized Northern Lights.

I’m not 100% sure about that @Bobbi

Let’s throw this out to one of the mods @Dumme @Donaldj

@bob31 Two photo’s, first photo shows front left the tiny little plant that’s only 16.5" tall and loaded with clusters or whatever you call them. same photo left side in back, tallest one is the stubborn one that I was having problem with, didn’t want to flower until you said to put on 12/12 light schedule. Is now flowering and is 32.5" tall, larger planter too. Started same time, same kind of seed.

@Bobbi wow, you are getting a full house there! How close are those buds to that light in the bottom picture? It looks a little too close, but it could be the angle.

@bob31 12" away, that’s a 300LED. Think that’s getting too close?

yeah they should be about 18 inches away from the light if you can manage that.