Sick seedlings 3/4" tall

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread and have learned a lot. I too am a 72 year old granny starting my first grow, @Countryboyjvd1971 and @Hawkeye_diesel and a couple of others have responded to my 2 threads that I posted. This thread is amazing. I’m still needing help on my last one that is Leaves turning yellowish with whitish spots. I have just gotten the growers kit that was recommended to me which contains the PH pen, the humidity and temperature gauge and the TDS gauge. I got what I thought was a bottle of calculating fluid for the PH tester, but it doesn’t say anyhing about what PH it is. The directions say to adjust calibration so that the meter indicates the correct EC or PPM… HUH?? I don’t understand that. How am I supposed to know that? I have included a picture of the bottle. This is probably not where I should be asking this, but since I have read this whole thread, I just want to say that @Bobbi, I think you are awesome and I love the way the guys have helped you so much. You are now my role model… lol!! I am hoping you have a great harvest after all your work. :heart_eyes:

I hope I don’t get in trouble for posting this on your thread.

1 Like