Show off you favorite bowl, bong, whatever method you feed the need

I just ordered a new glass extractor tube 50mm mmm mmm good holds 100g

2 Likes

Me at the beach this weekend! Smoking blunts all day down at the beach!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Here’s the new pride and joy, loaded up with my AK47 and the baby backs are smokin in the background!

Had some of the AK47 with my lunch. Gonna have a little more for desert! @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @OldStealth

@ktreez420 man it’s tough being you!

7 Likes

Hi, have been lurking around and sucking up what knowledge I can from reading grow journals and looking through all of the great solutions to problems for a few months now. This is a pretty interesting topic and I was wondering if anyone could make recommendations on a good product to use for dry vaping. I was initially thinking about making my own vape juice once I got things harvested but it seems the dry might be a better option??? What are your recommendations for a mid-priced dry vape set up? I am not sure that is the solution I am looking for but I tend to get mild bronchitis if I smoke a joint or use a pipe, especially daily use so I was thinking vaping might help with that. Anyone with experience with this and any recommendations?

2 Likes

haha @bob31 yeaa man it’s a struggle sometimes! Actually about to start planning a trip up to Maine in late August. Wanted to ask the Mainers if they knew of somewhere good and cheap to go/visit/stay lol

1 Like

This should help, I personally love the Volcano vaporizer, but that’s a desktop setup and not really on the go capable.

The new handheld portable dry vapes are getting better and better, so if I were you I would go read tons of reviews and figure out the best buy for you.

I have multiple handheld portable vapes, but mine are designed for concentrates and not flower (dry herb). BUT, there are many vapes out there that have multiple atomizers for being able to switch from flower to concentrate.

2 Likes

Over to the garden thread and tag willd and screwauger They are both very active Mainers and I’m sure they could point you in the right direction.

http://ilgmforum.com/t/thoughts-from-the-morning-garden/8897/9047

2 Likes

Thank you @ktreez420. Off to do some reading and more research! :-):sunglasses: I have at least 5 to 6 weeks before my 2 autos will likely be ready to go, and many more for my 2 gold leaf and 2 mystery plants!!
Deeks, Ms. not Mr. :wink:

1 Like

Glad I could help Ms. Deeks lol @FreakyDeekie! There are tons of youtube videos on reviews of most vaporizers, so I would check them out too. A good vape is a smart investment, so I’d take your time with figuring it out.

2 Likes

For years I have used one of the “original” I think, proto pipes but I misplaced it, have looked everywhere I might have put it. Had I known the original ones were so pricey in cost I would have locked it in a vault ;-( Looked on Amazon and saw one of the original styled ones for well over $300 bucks, freaky!! I just added the Ms, not Mr., is because people are used to Mr Deeks on NCIS LA and I have had that name (nik) way longer than he was even a thought in the writer’s heads. So @ktreez420, I see on a lot of these vaporizers the prices are way lower on Ebay, compared to retail. I have used Ebay for years and to my knowledge have never gotten ripped off but wondering if someone people are selling cheap Chinese knocks-offs on these items. I know I have to look at feedback and description carefully most of all. Any advice? Do you think these things are knock-offs?

2 Likes

One day when MrsWillD Still lived in CT and walked to work she startled a couple of teenagers who dropped something on the ground and ran. It was a smoking glass bowl with a little red frog on it. she boiled it clean and brought it to me in Maine the next time she came up. I use it pretty regularly when I have capsules on board and don’t feel like rolling or loading the Volcano

56 PM

56 PM #2

7 Likes

Pic taken when I was about to smoke a bunch of dried and cured young buds (calyces) taken from a first harvest of a re-vegged plant. No stems or leaves, so very mild smoke. Probably not as much THC as fully-matured bud. Turns out to be sleepy stuff – really good before hitting the hay!

I’ve been using this $6 pipe for a couple of years now! I typically use just the one, until I decide I don’t want to clean it any more! Then I get a new one. . . :slight_smile:

8 Likes

My fav method is spots :green_heart::seedling: aka knifers

My next fav is hot boxing a car with mutiple doobies going around. I like my pipe & bong too. Mostly I love spots because it only takes a little to get medicated and I can do it super fast.

2 Likes

@Spots for those of us, not from where you are from… Could you explain what you are talking about?

Please… :us::+1::v::grinning::palm_tree:

5 Likes

We used to do those we called them “hot knives.” Little spot of hashish dropped between the two knives and a paper towel tube and wham!! @bob31

4 Likes

Similar to making wax or dabs sounds like @Screwauger @Zombo

4 Likes

Back in the 70’s, my next door neighbor’s husband was stationed in Vietnam. He monthly sent back a 2 kilo wheel of blonde Lebonese hash. Spent a few nights a month gramming up the hash an getting stupid on the crumbs. First high at 11. Makes a lifetime of knowing what should be legal for the masses. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@bob I usually spot tiny rolled up balls of flower between hot knives, but can use the hot knives for oil or hash. I’ve a funnel I inhale through. I reckon less cannabis is used & it’s similar to rosin heat press. When I’m super flash I use an ice filled funnel straight frm the freezer for ice spots

4 Likes

I know there’s a lot of good wood dugouts out there, but I am contented and proud of my custom one hitter.

Because I am a fan of LOOkAH, I am mostly LOOKAH bongs. These are the ones I just bought recently. The mushroom head is very sexy. Recently, LOOKAH is carrying out promotional activities, and I have placed several more orders at their official online smoke headshop.