Should i plant more

If it’s anything like my SD it’ll be a monster outside I bet.

Did u top it or do u do it to outside plants

going back out in the great outdoors! Awesome take some pics and keep us posted brother! @Hunter00

This weather is not good for growing cold and rainy. Had to bring it inside.

1 Like

Hey @bob31 or @Hawkeye_diesel jusr set my SD outside for some sun it is shining a little but the temp is only about 60. You think it will be ok.
It hasnt had sun in 2 days.

Or anyone else with an anwser

1 Like

Yes if she hasn’t had light for two days definitely, 60 isn’t too bad but is the wind also ripping?
So is she gonna be a outside plant or indoor

Not to bad . I can set it down out of the wind

Should be fine maybe some partial light for awhile and full sun for awhile!

Thanks, left it out for about 5 hrs and had to bring it back in had to leave and wouldnt be back until tomorrow.
Really helped it to get some sun. The weather is really hurting here now low 40 tonite and rain

Outdoor. I ordered a mix pack and will plant one of each this year. Sour d, bubble gum ,and ak . Looking for a med. that is good for pain and to sleep.

Do u grow much outdoor @bob31 or @Nug-bug

I grew outside in the 70s. Bag seed. I’m thinking of growing a couple of autos outside this year but I’m still deciding!

If you need some ideas look for topics by willd hogmaster and Ragnar just to name a few. I think @Countryboyjvd1971 is getting ready to go outdoors as well.

And the weather for the next week doesn’t show any sun till Friday!

1 Like

Depends how well hardened they are…
Mine were exposed to low 40’s since they sprouted, I was worry about putting them out while still light frost happening, but I must say they doing exceptionally well…
Still been hit by occasional morning frost, but the natural sunlight in daytime is just driving them to growth and flourishing…

You be fine, happy growing !

I will try it. It done well the 2 days i left it out. She is only about 9 days old. Have a bubble gum and AK when they sprout up and get big enough will go and plant in the woods.

1 thing do u dig a big hole and plant it the soil you mix up or just put it in the dirt u dig.
Was thinking of buying some worm cast and bat poop with a little perlite and planting them in it in a hole about 3x3 what do u think

1 Like

Thats the idea, I am amending the original soil I dig out.
Worm casting and bat guano is exactly what doctor orders :smiley:
I mixing in composted rabbit manure as well a spent substrate after harvesting my oyster mushrooms grown in wheat straw…

But your idea will work wonderfully…

Thanks. Will start a grow journal when i put them in the ground.

What is the most common problem i may run into.

If you are in cold and humid, then mold and mildews…
If you hot and dry, then bugs…
I got mine out already and we got pretty serious hail storm the other day…that was unexpected, girls did ok luckily…

1 Like

I have two plants I put out in my green house
Temps have dropped back a bit but girls are big enough to handle the colder temps average night temps in the mid40s but have had and will have a few more in the high 30s this week :open_mouth:
Will see how the girls respond to that
They are under cover so I hope they don’t get too upset with me
They are also 4 feet tall :+1::v::cowboy_hat_face: CB

3 Likes

This is the RI forecast for Sunday:

Rain/Wind
55°47°
90% N 21 mph 80%
UV INDEX SUNRISE SUNSET MOONRISE MOONSET
3 of 10 5:27 am 7:57 pm 11:12 pm 8:16 am
Windy. A steady rain in the morning, with showers continuing in the afternoon. High near 55F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

I’m so over this chilly gloom - it’s depressing. I was hoping to get my MMJ plants and my garden in the ground this weekend, now I think I should wait until after this mess passes by because they will be pretty much in the open with no cover. ~ AB

1 Like