September 2017 "Full Circle' Bud of the Month Contest

thank you for understanding Bogleg

2 Likes

IMG_0639

9 Likes

Hard decision but I’m voting for @bob31. I’ve got a blueberry going and it won’t look anything like his! Good job EVERYONE.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 gets my vote

2 Likes

Voting for @bob31
Sweet looking Bud! Kudos to everyone entered.

1 Like

Got to vote for @Oldstoner - but this was a tough decision.

2 Likes

I have carefully examined all of the entries on more than several occasions and they are all winners!

One person brought their grow through to harvest in between caring for her neighbors and helping as she could after Hurricane Harvey.

I enjoyed coaching through the grow and I was worried that Hurricane Harvey would get the best of her and her grow but Laurap held on and harvested one Texas Sized beautiful Bud! My Stetson off to you!

@Laurap Gets my vote!

PS I really do own a Stetson. Passed down to my from my dad. It doesn’t get much wear here is the Northeast though! :grin::+1::v::palm_tree:

15 Likes

Wow Bob, it’s a great statement that you made here, I almost want to change my vote, but I will stick to my first love :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand: :v:

I love your new avatar by the way, and will suggest , at the same time, to only tag ounce some one… even if it’s clear that where your vote is going, my friend :wink:

4 Likes

Oh my goodness, thank you as I’m respect you & envy your beautiful girl. You brought tears to my eyes. I feel everyone here being in what developed would of done the same. Y’all have all become a welcome family to me😁

8 Likes

Sometimes it’s not all about the destination but the road traveled :relieved:

5 Likes

My vote goes to @Laurap as well. Toughest month to choose so far! Great job everyone :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks so much! This was my first grow & I had whatever could happen happen, but kept my sanity with a lil help from this beautiful ilgm family.

8 Likes

you mean the journey? I thought that was what you meant

1 Like

This was a very tough month and if I don’t pick one now I’ll probably forget. My vote goes to, deciding, deciding, changed mind, changed mind again, @bob31 gets my vote for those awesome colors. PHEW

3 Likes

Yes and no. Laurap and many others were on “rocky” roads on their journey filled with potholes. Not only was Laurap able to overcome the problems from Harvey but took in neighbors and animals also affected. To accomplish so much under such stress … AWESOME!

4 Likes

You already have voted for Laurap, SmoknGranny, on post 99, please, if you want your vote to count and not fall in the category of irregular voting, I kindly suggest that you untag one :wink:

1 Like

Fixed it :+1:

3 Likes

Great job all. :slight_smile:
Voting ends at Midnight tonight EDT

6 Likes

Who win? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Patience M4ur , @latewood is very busy and it’s gone a take the time it’s gone a take :wink:

7 Likes