September 2017 "Full Circle' Bud of the Month Contest

Very nice hogmaster !!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Ragnar it was a little over 4 oz but the buds were airy. No big deal I made bubble hash for the first time and also making a tincture

3 Likes

Hey, I smoke very little, most everything goes to tinctures, I gave the best buds to friends to enjoy…

4 Likes

Ladies and gents, at this point I can not decide and I think it will be impossible for me to pick only one…
What a show !!!

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words bud

1 Like

I am kind to those who deserve it and earned it :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Wait, because I have a submission. Give me a couple of days. @Ragnar?

2 Likes

I will, no worries :wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

Order #174597 Gold Leaf, week six of flower. Cola is the diameter of a bud lite can.

32 Likes

That is a beauty, I grow some too hopefully they turn as good as yours…

2 Likes

@latewood. How can I get an old order number

HornHead the order number comes from the email that you received from ILGM either confirming your order or shipment

@bob31 I erased the email

Order #71689,

I present my proud and joy,

ILGM Chocolope…

You all have grow amazing buds, all winners :+1::ok_hand:

32 Likes

I believe you are out of luck then. It is my understanding from latewood that is the only place you can get the number. Sorry.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s loaded Al! Gorgeous!

3 Likes

Thanks Al :wink::innocent: Your GL is amazing :heart_eyes::heart::+1::ok_hand: She’s a monster :grinning::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I thought I had a contender until I saw the other entries :hushed:. There are so many beautiful buds grown here!

3 Likes

You have a contender Alan, imo…:wink: Your is easely in the top 5 this month and is a strong contender…:wink::grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks, but Laurap and Oldstoner, one of them is getting my vote.

4 Likes