September 2016 Bud of the Month Contest

Voting does not start until entries close at midnight of the 13th of the month. So hold your votes until Wednesday. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just converted to hydro, so I had some pots left over this spring. I took three cuttings from a third generation ilgm amnesia haze clone in the third week of flower.

This is the first to show roots and has been outside since 5/9. Absolutely no stretch. The plant was not topped or cropped.

Solid 8" bud. Needs another week or two but its partner is showing some rot.

The partner is 23" with some nice nuggets. The third cutting did not take.

2 Likes

@Hammer …you have my vote. SSH looks absolutely beautiful not to mention delicious. Well done brother!

Ilgm auto ak47

8 Likes

I see that amber coming in! Great job @hillcrest21678!

1 Like

@Ntense has my vote :v:

@4play is my vote

Ntense has 2 different entries , NO BUENO lol so since he is disqualified (JOKING) yall can just go on and my FREE seeds, thanks :grinning:

3 Likes

@Hammer , I guess this is how you vote?..

2 Likes

Just like that. I believe it said directly responding to the post of the bud also counts. I did both to be sure. I’m hoping that doesn’t count as two and slow down the results process.

1 Like

Got my vote!! Beautiful colors

exactly! This is how you vote. Thanks

1 Like

Just vote once because voting 2wice will definitely cause us all to check and check and check again. :slight_smile: Thanks.

Ntense has 2 buds posted but, 1 is from elsewhere, and 1 is from here. That plant from here is entered legally.

2 Likes

I may have jumped the gun a lil but I voted for the best I seen at time. Best of luck Hammer!!!

1 Like

wonder bud

I guess I should have done that as a question.

Does tagging the person in a direct reply show as two votes? Should we just tag or just reply?

Sorry to complicate things Sir, but which one is Ntense legal (ILGM) bud that is eligible for votes

1 Like

@latewood, sorry, didn’t try to skew any results with having two entries, they were the only things I had to enter since that was my first grow.

Also please check your sources… Both the strawberry kush AND sour diesel were both purchased from ilgm and are valid to be entered based on that criteria. They were both ordered at the same time and shipped and received from Ilgm at the same time.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Sorry Bro. I did not realize that 2 members posted more than 1 plant. nwinbackyard11d posted an entry from another seed bank before he realized it had to be from us or AMS. Our seed partner.

So; Please dlete one of your entries. nNO worries. I started this in order for us to have some fun and to get some great piks of our genetics being successfully grown by you all. Thanks for speaking up. :slight_smile:

1 Like