September 2017 "Full Circle' Bud of the Month Contest

Congratulations @bob31
Do you have a journal on this grow? Was wondering what you did to get the colors?
I guess I’m gonna enter my BBA in Oct BOM, I just can’t seem to get a pic to turn out the same way I see it through my eyes. :pensive:

Thanks for kind words for Rita. Wanted to post her as it was first grow & i was amazed at what i could do with great genetics & the kindest most helpful folks ever. Its so cool we want each of us to have the best plants ever! Addictive hobby, i love it!

5 Likes

@bob31 congratulations brother Woohoo :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your congratulations! I truly appreciate it. In case you’re wondering i’m going to get the ILGM Blue Dream Seeds for my spring grow!

And thanks to @latewood for putting this together!

14 Likes

BOM Congratulations! @bob31

2 Likes

Sounds like an excellent choice @bob31

2 Likes

Hopefully a sativa that won’t make me want to rip the doors off the fridge @WillyJ I think it will and i love the bud colors!

8 Likes

I’m with you on that @bob31 :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Fine bud @bob31! Congrats!

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS @bob31 on a hard fought victory…all the entries were picture perfect!

I’m looking forward to the new grow journal…enjoy your harvested meds!

3 Likes

bahawahaha! i feel ya @bob31!!
i need some low fat bark or something to chew on in between meals…lol

3 Likes

Congrats @bob31 on the win, great looking bud. I picked Green Crack for my choice and this was one of the reasons.
Unlike many other strains of marijuana, Green Crack does not cause the munchies for most consumers and it’s high won’t last for hours.

2 Likes

Excellent I will have to look into that strain as well @NTMAREMACH

And thank you!

1 Like

We all tried to give you a run for the money but @bob31 she was georgeous! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Thanks @Laurap I still stick by my vote!
:+1::palm_tree::v::grin:

4 Likes

Way too kind

1 Like

@Laurap If I were you I’d enter yours again this month, you never know.:grinning:

3 Likes

Wish i could. Only pics i had were on my phone. Unfortunately someone stole it couple weeks ago. Only pic :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Looks like he’s flipping the bird :bird: & saying Skunk You. Haha

2 Likes

No. A photo b.b.