September 2017 "Full Circle' Bud of the Month Contest

We will announce winner later; I think it is pretty clear but, I had Hogmaster do the counting and I forgot who won by a landslide…At least that is what I heard :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey everyone! I am glad to announce that bob31 is September’ Anniversary contest winner.

Great job by all the entrants. Whooooooo! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I apologize for the delay. I am going through a personal HELL right now, and it is hard to concentrate on the little things, some days. :frowning:

6 Likes

So sorry to hear that @latewood. Sending some positive vibes your way. Hang in there.

2 Likes

Woo Hoo! Congrats @bob31. Awesome news. Way to go!

1 Like

congratulations @bob31!!!
way to go my man!!

2 Likes

Congrats @bob31

1 Like

You aren’t alone! I’m going through something similar and try to focus on the positive things. It doesn’t eliminate the hell, but it does make the day a little better. I think you need a
9418681B-A9B5-4E77-ABDA-2C48FFC99297

6 Likes

Congrats @bob31 :tada:. Good job!:clap:t2::+1:

3 Likes

Congrats @bob31, I’m so glad you won …

3 Likes

It that an auto bb?

2 Likes

And Congrats to ALL who entered. :clap:t2: This was a hard vote and I bet October will be too :blush:

3 Likes

Congratulations @bob31 BOM WINNER!

Sorry to hear you are struggling @latewood
I’m sending good vibes and prayers to you. Whatever the trouble, You are not alone. :v::sunglasses: (hugs)

2 Likes

Congrats @bob31!! She’s certainly a centerfold beauty :eyes: I’m looking forward to a calendar of this year’s winners :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s a very artistic photo as well as a beautiful bud :heart_eyes: I was drawn to the composition, tho I didn’t make it to vote :pensive: I looked at them all several times, decided and changed several times and in the end missed the deadline because I forget to pay attention to the timezone :persevere: AST is at the tail end and “midnight eastern” means 8pm here :thinking: Oops

1 Like

I don’t think you need to apologize :kissing_heart:
Sorry you’re having hard times, I’m sending positive vibes your way. It’s so cliche, but ‘this too shall pass’ has gotten me through some tough times.

Congratulations! @bob31

1 Like

Congrats @bob31 on the well deserved win this month!

1 Like

Nice job @bob31 way to go buddy

2 Likes