September 2017 "Full Circle' Bud of the Month Contest

You can download the pic from the September BOM and then upload it to the October BOM? @Laurap

4 Likes

Honestly, think sheā€™d maybe win? Ive never won a thing in my life. Walked many circles on cakewalk & threw more ping balls at half dead goldfish to no avail.

6 Likes

You have nothing to lose. You took a chance growing and did a great job with all that was thrown at you. So yeah :+1: GO FOR IT!:heart::hugs:

5 Likes

@Laurap DONā€™T DO IT! I thought I had a chance! Haha! Go for it! That was a great picture!

2 Likes

Of course itā€™s totally up to you but I wish youā€™d enter again!

5 Likes

@Laurap What @SmoknGranny said. And you canā€™t win if you donā€™t play. Go for it sister!

4 Likes

I agree enter until you win lol
I might even enter a bud someday lol
Not sure why I have yet but maybe when my gold leaf finishes @Laurap @bob31 @AnneBonny

7 Likes

I think she has a good chance. Sheā€™s gorgeous herself and the composition of the photo is beautifully artistic. I was torn between yours and bob31 (though I didnā€™t get to vote)

2 Likes

Alrighty then, with all yaā€™lls encouragement ill try with her again. i would totally freak if i won. Mama needs some new seeds! Lol

6 Likes

AD9226F4-F5F6-4643-8A1A-B0B0519D00FB

6 Likes

For my win, I chose the Blue Dream Feminized Seeds and they arrived today, just 8 business days after the shipping confirmation! Thanks to everyone who entered and to those that voted, not just for me but for the other entrants as well.

I will do a journal on the seeds but I may have to wait till late winter/ early spring as my current grow area is not heated. :v: to all and happy gardening! :palm_tree:

14 Likes

Woo Hoo! Congrats on the new seeds. @bob31 Be ready for those crazy Blue Dreams! Like Madussa on steroids.

3 Likes

Very nice Bob and well deserved!! @bob31 Will be eager to see you grow them into beauties!! I am keeping my lists up to date for future purchases.

2 Likes

I found indica give me munchies more

1 Like

Awesome sauce! @bob31 Thatā€™s on my wishlist

3 Likes

@bob31 Congrats and thatā€™s one on my buy list.

1 Like

Hey, well deserved @bob31! Some day maybe. ā€¦

1 Like

thank you Sirs! @Myfriendis410 @NTMAREMACH @Screwauger

and Maā€™am @70sChick

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take a cola or bud lite size any day to the second enjoy be healthy I hope to see the day great pics