September 2016 Bud of the Month Contest

In order to show our appreciation for our Seedbank Customers; We here at ILGM would like to invite you to participate in a monthly contest. This contest is open to confirmed purchasers of seeds from our company.

To enter: You must show a picture of a plant or bud grown from seeds purchased from ILGM Seedbanks and affiliates.

1. Create a topic in the current “Bud” of the month Contest, by the 12th of the month. (will be created each month by Admin.) In the title, post the name of the ILGM strain you are growing, or have grown. Upload a great picture of your plant buds.

2. From the 13th of each month through the 23rd; We will vote. All members, and Staff are allowed to vote. We will vote by making an @memebersname reply to the “Bud” we love. The entry with the most @membersname replies; Wins. (You can also do this by clicking reply on the posted picture that you are voting for)

3. The “Bud” of the Month winner will receive a packet of seeds from the ILGM Seedbank. (Strain or quantity, yet to be determined.)

We cannot wait to see all the great pictures of your successful grows using Robert’s Seeds! :smiley:

Have a great day as always; Happy growing! lw :slight_smile:

All members entering are to make a post with a picture of their entry. That’s it! :slight_smile:

Members vote by replying to that entry post. Do not reply outside of entry posts. Only 1 vote per member or staff each month. i.e. Do not reply to more than 1 post. Thanks

Pretty simple. let us keep it that way.

ENTER BELOW :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey
Latewood, I guess I’ll go first. Only pic.that’s it…

6 Likes

When do contestants need to have their pictures in by?
When does voting end?
:v:

I think it ends the end of Sept.

Will

1 Like

WW auto from ilovegrowingmarijuana :v:

22 Likes

OG Kush from I love growing marijuana. Sprouted on June 3rd. 5 days short of

9 weeks of flowering.

14 Likes

Forgot to mention the main bud is 10" long. Just grew like this without pruning. Just some bending and snapping of the main stalk about 4 times during vegetative stage.

Damn that is a beautiful plant! But sorry to be the bearer of bad news here @nwinbackyard , the contest is only for ILGM seeds and strains. But still, very beautiful plant! :v:

Ok , I should have figured that out. My bad.
I’ll upload a Super Silver Haze I also have.

1 Like

Outdoor / Super Silver Haze from I love growing marijuana at about 6 weeks into flower

12 Likes

damn… like a post card

Well; The rules are in the original post, and i apologize for not moving them here. Sorry about that. :slight_smile: Some entries here are not qualified to enter the contest. The rules are clearly posted in Bud of the month contest.

3 Likes

Strawberry Kush grown indoors, soil under mh/hps. Approx week 7 of flower.

12 Likes

This is way harder to vote then I thought it would be holy shit they’re some nice ones!!

1 Like

White Widow Auto under LED.

5 Likes

I guess we reply to the pic of the Bud we like

ILGMS Super Silver Haze

A close up before curing . trimmed only Hammer .

9 Likes

First grow Roberts White Widow Auto

Its harder to shoose a bud to win than it is to pick an ice cream flavor at the grocery store.

10 Likes

Mno one knows what that one or this one is. When you all vote, put @member whose bud you pick

@membersname

2 Likes

Read the rules and directions at top of topic. :slight_smile: