Seedlings in buckets

So anyway - back to topic!
Just a cool idea i thought of (i think)
i made a few notes on my wall - no smoking, be patient - check twice cut once ect ect
And then i made a little letter to myself, saying if i complete a large crop i will not have to pay for my medicine at an extortionate price - which is true. (i do go on to say how it has stopped suicidal tendencies and pills have made it worse)
My thinking is, if i was ever to be caught then this would have to be shown in court (and it is all totally true)
so this could help my case… perhaps? anyway, cool idea for anyone in a dodgy state/country.

That remark was un-called for and has no merit to this thread. Please remove it

Will

@garrigan62 I got this I dont want him feeling,ganged up on but do watch cause im about off,to work

I would do it just for postage cost… But… I can’t guarantee any of them. For years I’ve just been grabbing seeds out of extortionist priced bags, placing them in film containers with dessication packets, and putting them in my fridge. They could be males, or dead-heads. I do seem to have good luck though. This grow I am winding down gave me 4 females (1 died due to my stupidity… Don’t smoke chronic before tending to your plants) out of 5 seeds planted. All seeds sprouted within 6 days. I got REALLY LUCKY!

1 Like

its cool man, i was a bit of a cheeky so and so - its my bad.

After i posted, i saw where you had this. I will take a back seat.
But i will be watching.

Will

2 Likes

You guys open up too many opportunities to rip you! thanks will, i WILL behave.

It’s all good. Everyone needs to just get back on topic.
No worries

Will

1 Like

Good to see you back on topic moving on :slight_smile:

Happy growings.

Ps will you beat me too it brother took the words right out of my mouth

Once “the law” is involved it’s a crap shoot. I’ve seen guys get a slap on the wrist for growing 10 plants, and I’ve seen guys get 3 years imprisonment for having 7 grams. I don’t know how it is in the U.K., but across the pond, there seems to be little balance, human decency, or consistency in our justice system. Cops can murder 16 year old, unarmed kids who are just running away from them, and get nothing done to them. Lawyers can embezzle millions of $ and just lose their jobs. But, grow some weed… Good lord! You criminal! 10 years!

As a medical patient myself, I prefer to take my medicine this way:

1 Like

Dabs man… dabs. So stoned you cant get up in 1 hit if its proper :slight_smile: you tried them?

You know… Butane (even food grade), at the minuscule level of 1 ppm in your body is EXCEPTIONALLY DANGEROUS! If the dab is made with an autoclave oven, then I will try it. Not many people have a $1200 autoclave around here. Seriously bro… Watch that shite. No need to muddy the product with toxins. Water and ice are very nice! They just require patience.

ahh good sir… did you not know with a pair of hair straightners and a bud… you use grease proof paper, and squeeze that baby hard til the resin melts out, take only 5-10 seconds. And you have shatter/ a dab - out of your organic, delicious bud! You tube it man, this is going to change your life xD then make edibles out of the bud for taste and to finish off what is left.

also i was meaning to ask, you said mh hps would kill you in cooling costs, do you live in a hot climate?

It gets VERY hot here in the summer, and sub Arctic in the winter. But, I grow underground in a tight space. I have to run an oil heater to maintain my temp in the room year round. They watch our power bills like Hawks over here. A noticeable spike gets “the man” at your front door… Kicking it in.

I may have to borrow my daughters hair straightener… Lol!

1 Like

They also like to fly overhead at night using IR scopes looking for heat blooms.

seriously dude, youtube it just to see the awesomeness! and be prepared for a serioussss high depending on your bud strength. (with 21%thc you only need a 1/4- 1/2 of a green pea)

But I’m “free”. Or so they tell me. Maybe if I repeat it over and over again, hugging myself and rocking back and forth I can start to believe it.

bass tards - hate um. Should be fine without going over 6000w though surely?

I won’t risk it. I prefer to go to jail for good reasons. This summer I am looking into putting solar panels up, in a clever spot of course, to power my grow needs. Then I will be truly invisible. I may go much bigger too. Wink wink nudge nudge… Say no more

1 Like