Seedlings in buckets

Indica dominant or Sativa dominant strain? Indica, and indica dominant hybrids have ~2 month veg, 2 month flower cycles. Sativas flower longer, like upto 24 weeks!!!

Of course you can veg as long as you like. The more veg the bigger the plant. In indoor grows though, space is a factor, and the plant can double, triple, or even quadruple in size at the “stretch”. I put my plants into flower at 24-28" in height, 2 months, 7-9 point leaves.

This part can be edited out and post 33 or 34 can be edited out try to calm down on vulgar language it is a bannable offense and I shouldn’t be going

He wants the D hawky - don’t think it could get any less confusing… lolz
good old friendly humans able to joke about life as we spin through space on a rock with invisible lines saying where we can and can not go.

Also its not that were too “sensitive” this is supposed to be a thriving community avoiding heated conversations as that leads to problems and drama which are not tolerated here which is we this is the best forum out there

Amen!

Everyone wants to take a side, or make a side. Be on my side! No! Be on MY side.

I live on a ball. A ball has no sides. Where is everyone else living?

I think you’re my other brother from another mother!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Stop with the remarks and move on it is your topic but no need to keep making smart ass remarks this situation is handled enough about him and enough about the conversation!! Move back on to the original question drop the rest if it ie the racism remarks all of it.

Do not carry this out any more. Thanks for your cooperation

1 Like

May want to edit part of this post, promoting other seed banks is against policy

True, this is an amazing forum. I don’t agree that heated debates aren’t a positive thing though, as long as its in good sport. Its like that james bond scene where he fences… and then they upgrade swords - this is just fencing, good banter, and conversation (but i will hush up and be a good boy)

1 Like

Is it? flaming heck - sorry guys!!!

1 Like

I don’t take sides - but i do find your points and humour more entertaining then “wet fishfinger” type essays - hence my supporting you thus far

much love bro

1 Like

The “8 weeks” flower shows it to be an Indica dominant strain.

I like the Indica for their quick grow to yield ratio. I prefer the Sativas for their THC levels. The plants I put in this thread are Sativa dominant, maybe even Sativa only strains. They were bag-seed, potentially from the 90’s. I have my own seed bank I have developed over the last 27 years… Lol. But, while you can’t see it too well in the LED lit photos, those babies are already covered in frosty goodness, and I am at week 7 in flower today. Trichomes are still 100% clear, pistoles are still appearing, and calyx are far from developed. I suspect I have another 5 weeks left, and that these ladies are going to be potent!

@McLovin777, just move on to your own thread being this one and your original question

And to make this final all of you stop the bull shit we are adults and thanks for,moving on no need to say another word on this unless its related to the original topic being @McLovin777 thread thank you all for moving on and ill put it out there if some thing else is said ignore it and go around it im watching this thread and,once its on track ill be out of here.

Kind regards @DissidentPriest, @McLovin777, and @Hawkeye_diesel

1 Like

But isn’t that you basically telling me what i can and cannot say? and basically being a forum Nazi?
I mean… we’ve all made up, were all happy (tell me if I’m wrong @Hawkeye_diesel or @DissidentPriest)
So what’s the problem boss? i don’t mean to be a smart ass, if you find me to be acting like one… i suggest you stop judging a human for being him self.

At this point I suggest you read our forum policy because it was obviously skipped through this states every thing about our guidelines which were clearly not read and you agreed,to when joining

Dudeeee your a good guy to know! I may perhaps beg friend you for some high yielding/ your recommended seeds at some point. (happy to send you some money for postage and your time/product)

@McLovin777 read this… This explains it all

“I write for the same reason my heart beats. If I were to stop, I would die.” Isaac Asimov

Thank you! As a semi-regularly published political satirist and analyst who is writing his first book, YOUR WORDS ARE VERY KIND!

1 Like

I am almost in tears bro - i am a young adult - and you just said a word that i believe is against policy? i should probably read up on it now. Boom - Vulgar language will not be tolerated.
I think its even worse since your meant to be laying the laws down.

Shit is fine its a natural function as long as you dont use it constant any thing else against forum policy and yes there are a few others aloud to be used but not consistently.

At this point im doing my job and your lucky im dealing with this not somebody higher than me it would have had a worse outcome and that was not my attention to put you in tears but at this point if I can’t be nice cause that obviously wasnt working and its not that im being rude its knowing how to do the job and how to approach when necessary