Seedlings in buckets

The “8 weeks” flower shows it to be an Indica dominant strain.

I like the Indica for their quick grow to yield ratio. I prefer the Sativas for their THC levels. The plants I put in this thread are Sativa dominant, maybe even Sativa only strains. They were bag-seed, potentially from the 90’s. I have my own seed bank I have developed over the last 27 years… Lol. But, while you can’t see it too well in the LED lit photos, those babies are already covered in frosty goodness, and I am at week 7 in flower today. Trichomes are still 100% clear, pistoles are still appearing, and calyx are far from developed. I suspect I have another 5 weeks left, and that these ladies are going to be potent!

@McLovin777, just move on to your own thread being this one and your original question

And to make this final all of you stop the bull shit we are adults and thanks for,moving on no need to say another word on this unless its related to the original topic being @McLovin777 thread thank you all for moving on and ill put it out there if some thing else is said ignore it and go around it im watching this thread and,once its on track ill be out of here.

Kind regards @DissidentPriest, @McLovin777, and @Hawkeye_diesel

1 Like

But isn’t that you basically telling me what i can and cannot say? and basically being a forum Nazi?
I mean… we’ve all made up, were all happy (tell me if I’m wrong @Hawkeye_diesel or @DissidentPriest)
So what’s the problem boss? i don’t mean to be a smart ass, if you find me to be acting like one… i suggest you stop judging a human for being him self.

At this point I suggest you read our forum policy because it was obviously skipped through this states every thing about our guidelines which were clearly not read and you agreed,to when joining

Dudeeee your a good guy to know! I may perhaps beg friend you for some high yielding/ your recommended seeds at some point. (happy to send you some money for postage and your time/product)

@McLovin777 read this… This explains it all

“I write for the same reason my heart beats. If I were to stop, I would die.” Isaac Asimov

Thank you! As a semi-regularly published political satirist and analyst who is writing his first book, YOUR WORDS ARE VERY KIND!

1 Like

I am almost in tears bro - i am a young adult - and you just said a word that i believe is against policy? i should probably read up on it now. Boom - Vulgar language will not be tolerated.
I think its even worse since your meant to be laying the laws down.

Shit is fine its a natural function as long as you dont use it constant any thing else against forum policy and yes there are a few others aloud to be used but not consistently.

At this point im doing my job and your lucky im dealing with this not somebody higher than me it would have had a worse outcome and that was not my attention to put you in tears but at this point if I can’t be nice cause that obviously wasnt working and its not that im being rude its knowing how to do the job and how to approach when necessary

So anyway - back to topic!
Just a cool idea i thought of (i think)
i made a few notes on my wall - no smoking, be patient - check twice cut once ect ect
And then i made a little letter to myself, saying if i complete a large crop i will not have to pay for my medicine at an extortionate price - which is true. (i do go on to say how it has stopped suicidal tendencies and pills have made it worse)
My thinking is, if i was ever to be caught then this would have to be shown in court (and it is all totally true)
so this could help my case… perhaps? anyway, cool idea for anyone in a dodgy state/country.

That remark was un-called for and has no merit to this thread. Please remove it

Will

@garrigan62 I got this I dont want him feeling,ganged up on but do watch cause im about off,to work

I would do it just for postage cost… But… I can’t guarantee any of them. For years I’ve just been grabbing seeds out of extortionist priced bags, placing them in film containers with dessication packets, and putting them in my fridge. They could be males, or dead-heads. I do seem to have good luck though. This grow I am winding down gave me 4 females (1 died due to my stupidity… Don’t smoke chronic before tending to your plants) out of 5 seeds planted. All seeds sprouted within 6 days. I got REALLY LUCKY!

1 Like

its cool man, i was a bit of a cheeky so and so - its my bad.

After i posted, i saw where you had this. I will take a back seat.
But i will be watching.

Will

2 Likes

You guys open up too many opportunities to rip you! thanks will, i WILL behave.

It’s all good. Everyone needs to just get back on topic.
No worries

Will

1 Like

Good to see you back on topic moving on :slight_smile:

Happy growings.

Ps will you beat me too it brother took the words right out of my mouth

Once “the law” is involved it’s a crap shoot. I’ve seen guys get a slap on the wrist for growing 10 plants, and I’ve seen guys get 3 years imprisonment for having 7 grams. I don’t know how it is in the U.K., but across the pond, there seems to be little balance, human decency, or consistency in our justice system. Cops can murder 16 year old, unarmed kids who are just running away from them, and get nothing done to them. Lawyers can embezzle millions of $ and just lose their jobs. But, grow some weed… Good lord! You criminal! 10 years!

As a medical patient myself, I prefer to take my medicine this way:

1 Like

Dabs man… dabs. So stoned you cant get up in 1 hit if its proper :slight_smile: you tried them?