Seed question... and a neat pic

Ok, feminized seeds, will the offspring of these seeds create only feminized seeds as well?
Picture is of one of my little ladies, she’s had a rough start compared to the others.

I am not an expert by any means but if you pollinated that plant to make seeds those seeds could be male or female.
If you were to take a clone from that plant it would be a female plant just as its mother is.
Again I am no expert so I would wait for others to comment.

4 Likes

I’m with @Jmesser80, newbie as well here but I agree. If you cross her with a male there’s a chance of the seeds being either. You would need the knowledge like Robert and his folks have. With cloning you will get the exact replica of the parent, size ect.

2 Likes

What they said, lol. Also, something I have learned here is that a female plant if stressed can morph into a hermaphrodite plant. I just thought I would throw that in because I find it interesting.

@mainah

There’s a specific way you can stress your plant into producing only female seeds- but I’m not 100% sure on the process.

That’s what I was thinking. It would be nice though. Never have to buy seeds again! Thanks for the input guys, big help as always