Seed purchase question

I am currently in the process of purchasing some seeds from ILGM. When proceeding to checkout I was offered some of Roberts Gold leaf seeds at half price. I am going to tack them onto my order but before I do I wanted to know if they will be feminized.

I contacted customer support already and am awaiting a reply but I have a discount code for %24 off my order which expires tomorrow and with the weekend on it’s way and the time difference between here and ILGM I am afraid they might not get back to me in time to use the discount code.

So my question being does anyone know if the bonus gold leaf will be feminized?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

If it isn’t stated I don’t believe it is, I could be wrong though
@bob31, @Majiktoker, @Countryboyjvd1971 do y’all know?

ILGM only sells Fem Gold Leaf. :v::palm_tree:

@Jmesser80 @Hawkeye_diesel

3 Likes

Like I said I wasn’t sure, because it never says on the ofdee, but yeah now that I think about it I’ve seen that or read where it was somewhere

lol, I didn’t know either and I went hmmm. I got the free seeds last year Gold leaf and I checked and they were fems to

1 Like

Awesome!!
Thanks for the info.
I’ve been wanting to try this strain ever since my 1st purchase 2 years ago. I am going to pick up some blue dream and some big bud and when the special popped up I couldn’t resist lol!

Thanks again!!

1 Like

the blue dream looks awesome! I’m looking forward to that strain as well!

2 Likes

Thanks @Jmesser80 I tried adding fem to the notice but unfortunately the popup doesn’t allow ffor more characters :eyes: Maybe on a new iteration. Glad you guys could help each other out. :smiley: