Second Grow White Widow Inside using soil

You can always get salt and a bucket, put the rock salt in a strainer over a bucket and it will pull the moisture out of the air, I believe you can do the same thing with charcoal as well.

Good to know. My husbands daughter is coming from San Francisco in August to visit and when she leaves I’m using that spare room with another tent and the humidity problem will get better. The AC is helping the two biggest girls that I did LST to It helped make room and I found more branches to help pull down one side, used elastic band(cut up strips). Should I do the scrog now? I moved the LED light 300w up as far as it can go. I have a 270w maybe I should use that in this smaller tent? Starting to have more questions again :joy:

2 Likes

Looking great @bonnie1 keep up the good work

2 Likes

@bonnie1…to keep the humidity up in your tent put a small wet towel…it will bring up the humidity.

1 Like

No… I want low humidity. But if I ever need high humidity I’ll use a towel, thanks :smiley: It’s never going to stop raining here! I’m getting anxious on what to do next. Should I put up net or is it too late? I think I have too many plants, we decided earlier. This tent is small for these two plants but ideal for the flowering stage, should I just let them fill the tent and grow? They’re touching each other is that ok?

1 Like

@Hogmaster… Big Bud and amnesia haze are filling up this tent fast but don’t want to move plants around again cause this humidity level is good for flowering stage and these are the biggest girls. Can they just grow and fill up the tent? Can they touch each other? Big Bud probably needs her own tent. I turn them all day and did the LST as best I could but now don’t know. Should I add the net?

1 Like

I would just let them grow let them grow let them grow

1 Like

Ok… that’s what I’ll do. Let them grow, grow and grow! These girls are gonna be big. Chocolade is right behind big bug and amnesia haze. Smells really good and getting very big… that’s the plan! Thanks Hogmaster :grimacing::+1:

1 Like

@bonnie1…add a net or grate and tie them down to the grate like I did and you will get bigger buds and will have more room in your tent.

@Kapelady @Hogmaster @Alteredmindset right now my girls are thriving after the LST and they fit into the tent better now. They tried to pull away back to the light from the first LST so I was able to really bend and get it right the second time. The second day I saw more new growth, unbelievable! I’m LST to chocolade next, she’s really getting big… and when I get time I’ll do the rest. I’ll take pics Sunday, thanks again for all your help and advice :grimacing: PS: when leaves fall off can we dry and smoke them? :joy:

2 Likes

@bonnie1…I believe that you can…not as potent but if you remember years ago that’s all that was around to buy…a big bag of leaves…and you rolled them into a cigarette tube…how times have changed! I have a whole jar of leaves…think I’ll be throwing them out as I will probably need the jar for the buds…lol

Probably won’t be very potent at all, I’ll check it out… I do remember getting bags of homegrown shake, wasn’t any good. When I add the net (haven’t done yet) do I put it down closest to the tallest part of the plant? I’m get these little feelers or little hairs where buds are suppose to be, what does that mean? I’ll have to start reading again, having more questions… like, what am I going to do if chocolade is flowering stage too, cause not enough room in tent for 3 biggest girls, right now only have room for the 2 biggest girls but choc is same age just little smaller still in other tent with 3 smaller plants… I have too many plants!! :joy::+1:

1 Like

@bonnie1…those little feelers are your flowers starting to grow! Yes put the net as close to your plants as you can so that they grow through the netting and then you can tie them down to the netting to get bigger buds and so that you have more room in your tent.

I have to go to local hydro store for trellis, another hygrometer and another timer for new tent. I’ve been the timer for my new tent and it ain’t workin out :joy:. I had a graduation and luncheon/party this weekend and relatives visiting, so it’s been hard to take pics and get to these few extra things done, but I’m on it by Monday. My other girls are growing fast… is it possible they’ll catch up with each other and flower at the same time? One is 5 days apart and two are 15 days apart, if you know what I mean

Very nice I’m so glad that everything is working out the way it should keep up the good work

1 Like

You probably DONT want them to flower at the same time. To much work at harvest. Might be better to spread it out a little so you don’t have as much work to do all at once.

You are right. I don’t want all that work at once and it will be easier to split up the last 4 girls in each tent cause these plants get too big for even my 4x4x6.5 tent. I was thinking of planting 2 big bud next and do the scrog and purchase autos for this winter… already planning ahead! Should I start giving flower nutes now? My two girls are getting little feelers, looks like beginning of flowers? I’ll take pic of 2 biggest girls

1 Like

Here’s a pic of big bud after LST for week or so…

4 Likes

I’ll try to manipulate again

1 Like

Here’s big bud

2 Likes