Second Grow White Widow Inside using soil

Take the very tops that are sticking through the grate and tie them down to the grate… that will keep you from having to raise your lights and will force the rest of the plant to grow up to the grate giving you more tops… :wink:

Looking good though…

:v: :sunglasses:

@Alteredmindset - Aw thank you …we are both new at this and I am very happy that my second grow is going well with both girls! Check out my pics…the smaller girl has now surpassed the larger girl in height!

1 Like

@peachfuzz…thank you for that advice…I will tie those tops to the grate! Having more tops is much desired!

1 Like

It’s the easiest way to produce more tops without actually hurting the plant and since they’re auto’s you don’t want to clip or pinch so the easiest way to get more tops is just to bend over the top of the plant , because believe it or not the very top of the plant gets a certain hormone that the rest of the plant doesn’t get so as soon as you take that top and tie it down the rest of the plant will start to get those hormones and will all grow to be tops and that’s just the short and narrow of it , there’s a much bigger explanation , i just don’t have time to give it to you… :wink:
Just be gentle when tying them down as not to break anything and you should be good to go…

2 Likes

@peachfuzz Thank you for that advice! I have tied down the two (one from each plant) tops down to the grate and believe it or not within a half hour those two flowers were pointing back up at the light! So they were not harmed but brought down a level…and if this produces more buds…then I will be a happy camper!

2 Likes

In a few days there should be more tops reaching the grate and if they grow through the grate just tie those down as well… :wink:
Much luv…

@peachfuzz…never mind a few days…today…much more flowers!

1 Like

This will kinda be your first scrogg… :wink:

1 Like

Today my girls are 6 weeks old and you can see the difference from last week’s pics! Lots of flowers!

2 Likes

Okay here are the girls budding quite nicely with a little white dust. They are now 50 days old.

4 Likes

@kapelady your plants are looking great. Your buds also look much bigger to me than last time, did you do anything differently?

:heart_eyes::paw_prints::herb::footprints::sunflower::peace_symbol::seedling::mountain_biking_woman::nerd_face:

1 Like

@Sl1 …Yes I know! And no nothing different, except to tie the tops to the grid because they were getting too tall! You should see them today…big buds! And I used the same seeds as last time WW auto.

2 Likes

Okay today my girls are 57 days old and the pistols are turning color. Won’t be long now.

4 Likes

This looks to be a very promising grow! I am very happy for you!

1 Like

Okay today is June 3rd and my girls are 64 days old. Any guesses on when they will be ready to cut?

9 Likes

Looking great!! I’m about to flower a WW so I love to see others success. You’ve done awesome here!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

@ktreez420 Thank you!

1 Like

You did all the work, don’t thank me! :wink:

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

@alterdminset…yes…white widow auto and 66 days in and I believe I need to be cutting and drying soon!

1 Like

Your girls look wonderful, my guess is that they will be ready in about two to three weeks, although, you may have to give an extra week in case they are not mature enough. It is more of a guess, I have seen my first grow really pack on weight in the last two weeks, it really will depend.

1 Like