Second go around indoor white widow

Morning, everyone:

A little over a week and everything is looking FANTASTIC!!

The plants have just about fully recovered from our bug problem and I’m thinking it’s about time to switch out the lights and start flower. Been feeding two teaspoons of Big Grow and pH down to 6.6

Roots are finally coming in on the cloner and are probably going to be transplanted today into Roots Organics.

With two babies on the way, Amnesia Haze and Gold Leaf, everything is doing fairly well, considering the weather.

Let me know what you guys think.

4 Likes

are they auto mate cause u said over a week then wow

1 Like

@Shuggz Little over a week since my last post lol.

These are auto Fem, but not auto flower.

Looking good :blush: hay were can i get one :point_up: of them clone starters??

1 Like

Auto is autoflower

Right on @LV2GRW lookin good!:+1:t2:

1 Like

Amazon has them

What’s up, guys??

Couple more weeks into the grow and we’re looking fantastic!!

Did some trimming on the plants a couple days ago and they seem to be responding well. Canopy looks clean and green.

Doing an experiment with my clones. I threw a loose net over the top for height control. Topped and trimmed the under carriage. Clones are doing fantastic as well!!

As for my babies, I started one Amnesia Haze and one Gold Leaf.

The Gold Leaf is doing well, but, as for the Amnesia Haze, the growth seems to be a little stunted. Not to mention a curve in the stock. I’ve never had a plant come in with such a hard curvature, but nobody’s perfect.

Feeding clones Fox Farms Big Bloom as needed and pH at 6.6

Babies are getting a dose of GH Bio Weed 0.2 - 0 - 0.3 in Fox Farms Light Warrior soil. pH at 6.6

As far as the tent goes, flowers are beginning to show and I’ve switched feedings from Grow Big to a light feeding of Tiger Bloom mixed with Big Bloom. pH at 6.6

!

20171126_145251|666x500

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Beautiful!!

1 Like

Thanks Freaky

1 Like

Clothes dryer. Not a bad idea!

5 Likes

4 Likes