SCOTTS BRAND bought out Dutch Masters?!?

Lol. I love all your info, not being argumentative to insult. Just what pops into my mind

2 Likes

I will check it out. Gonna be a sleepless night anyway. I can always feel them coming on

ā€¦I forget all the specifics,ā€¦but lasers do bendā€¦ shroedinger equation I think it isā€¦something to do with neutrino packetsā€¦

but lasers also fallā€¦ they are not straight planes as many think.
proof on that is simpleā€¦buy a laser scope,ā€¦then check the ā€œaccurate toā€ rangeā€¦site it to that range and notice the dot is still quite visibleā€¦it does not lose accuracy because the light fadesā€¦ but because the laser drops

2 Likes

I read on that briefly earlier today whilst reading related to this thread oddly, and that doesnā€™t sound familiar. Was about random movement of quantum particles I seem to remember

1 Like

Tho photons are considered quantum particles, random doesnā€™t indicate a drop. And gravity supposedly effects all particles but water, so who knows

1 Like

Of course light bends

ā€¦and water bends too

Theyā€™ll bend anything to keep propagating their lies LOL

anyway thereā€™s really no point in this because I already know your point of view, with all respect I heard it in grade school

I wish you all the best

Maybe you can help me out with something else tho ?

If weā€™re on a planet spinning 1050 miles an hour at the equator how does the air spin right along with with us ?

I want to know that I want to know how everything isnā€™t flattened by the density of the air pressure ?

Does the air curve too ?

It must do something ?.. what makes it spin at the exact same speed as the earth, give or take a couple miles an hour

I have a gentle 2 mile an hour ocean breeze here now, so I want to know how that breeze is really going 1052 miles an hour right now
-thanks

ever pass a joint from one car to another going down the freeway??
when you are both going the same speed it feels like you aint even moving.

2 Likes

That sounds dangerous ! :wink:

I donā€™t see how that negates the wind affect I kind of think that proves it

not near so much as transferring the chicks, lol

1 Like

Oh man thatā€™s crazy talk ! Iā€™m an old man now itā€™s been decades since Iā€™ve been on top of a moving car ā€¦at least on purpose :frowning:

1 Like

me too manā€¦ thatā€™s why I am having such a hard time with the discussion, lolā€¦ have not read up on any of this stuff in maybe 30 years or soā€¦and have not smoked in 20ā€¦ so my mental acuity is slipping a bitā€¦ I can no longer get transcendental, lol

2 Likes

Put any combination of objects within a confined area, and create a rotation in the center. Drag will influence everything outside of the spinning object, within the closed system. The outside particles will begin to move with it. If you have a drill press, place a smooth rod in it. Lower the rod into a bong, and turn it on. Even shield the top from air entering from above. Now blow smoke through the car, and watch it. It will spin with the rod, but at a different speed.

1 Like

Thatā€™s Bill Nye the science guy easy shit man.

2 Likes

I hear that ! even less popular than my insane theories is the weed these days, I think it was much better 20 or 30 years ago it, even 50 years ago, from what I can remember of that but definitely 20 of 30

All these are simple questions

Is the answers that are difficult :slight_smile:

Perhaps you could elaborate?

I remember some pretty dank smoke back thenā€¦

one thing I have noticed that may go along with this mandela affectā€¦

hairsā€¦ all over this site and many others they say the pistles are hairsā€¦

however, I very clearly remember my weed having hairs,ā€¦ like the hair on your headā€¦ really bright red or dark purple,ā€¦coming out of the budsā€¦ not locks of it mind you,ā€¦ but a few single hairs an inch or two long, coming out of the budā€¦ this was how we identified purple hair skunk or red hair senseā€¦
but apparently that has never been the case, just my deteriorating brain I guessā€¦

You had me right up to an inch or two long???

1 Like

Everything is effected by everything sound it. If you swing your hand past a personā€™s face, their hair will move. You didnā€™t touch the hair, why did it move

Thatā€™s exactly my point and thank you for making it for me

It would be no fun if I told you please go back and see what I mean, Iā€™m not playing games and I appreciate your input however I love it when people answer their own questions

@Oak I have a picture of a jar with an ounce one single Bud of gold from the seventies and it I had a phone crashed but I think I still have that picture (I still have the de-facto picture) but let me see if I have it on my camera ā€¦itā€™s pretty awesome!

Edit: @Oak I lost that picture too in the crash but I actually put it in another thread here Iā€™ll find it soon and Iā€™ll send it along, maybe itā€™ll bring back some memories for you to?

Same principle for atmosphere moving along with planet. It is effected by the movement of the ground below it, but also by other forces, being a mass of water or condensation, or currents of different temperature particles moving

1 Like