SCOTTS BRAND bought out Dutch Masters?!?

I’be been a conspiracy theorist from the moment I became aware enough to see that the shit I was being fed by media, but more disturbing… the education that I’m still trying to pay for, was telling me things that just didn’t make sense. Common damn sense. But, I have been drawn into the extraterrestrial for the last 5-7 yrs, and it has pretty much changed the foundation of my life.

2 Likes

I’m a Christian minister and a student and teacher of theology

My interests in the Paranormal includes topics like Ezekiel’s Wheels, because I’ve seen them up close and personal and on more than one occasion

My intent is to show others that these things do exist, are from here (not extraterrestrial) and can be found in Scripture.

1 Like

This thread has definitely open the eyes of the readers I’m sure that has been sleeping , but what concerns me is that what’s written on the "Georgia Guide Stones " and why they landed that Malaysia airplane flight 370 on the "Island of Diego Garcia " and what are they doing with the 239 people that are now kept in the underground concentration camp there is very unsettling to me . They kidnapped that many people for 6 scientist that work for Free Scale over some super micro chip , for what purpose , cause the Rothchilds don’t really need the 480 billion dollars the Patton was worth being they own and control the central banking system , but Syria was the last cornerstone that they banking system was not in control of the currency , and now they have it , so are we facing "World War III " in America ? Why did they build a new White House in the Ozark mountains called the Arc , this is the same location that was in the movie “Deep Impact” with Morgan Freeman . In my opinion Queen Elizabeth own 6600 million acres of land , so how much is left to buy ? Now we all noticed the Prime Minister of Great Britian step down and now it’s a woman in power , and bout to be a woman President here in America , but when I seen Killiary Clinton having dinner with Adeline Rothchilds I knew than she would be selected in Power , but I’m advising all of you to go to "Goldintro.Com and get invested in gold , you can buy it by the gram cause the American dollar is loosing its value each day my friends . These reptilian Gods are very dangerous and they have no remorse in the lost of human life and I believe they are going to rid off as many of us as possible in mass numbers . The plot has been in play and each year when these secret society politicians meet up at the " Bohiemien Groove " they getting more and more reluctant in making the decision to create a mass apocalypse of some bio terrorist virus that will start the eradication of human life and we have all been in slaved by the 16 Amendment , that we won’t even know what , where , or how to respond to such adversity and fall by the waist side of evil . But Albert Einstein said it best , When technology takes over more than the human mind , we are doom for destruction and it’s happening . Did they finish the completion of the Apple building yet cause I think once it’s completed they will be in perfect position to make the call …God Bless us Alll !!!

1 Like

I invest my $ in lead and brass! Firearms and ammunition appreciates in value on par with exceeds gold, and will become practically priceless WHEN Antigun legislation is passed.I’m a bit of a proper I guess. All I know, is when the shit hits the fan, you better bring something good to eat by my place, I won’t be trading for gold, or silver.

3 Likes

@Bloutville I have way to many guns I promise you and over 100,000 rounds of ammo , but I’m now investing in gold cause I will only share so much of my wild boar or deer summer sausage with jalapeños , man that’s some good stuff , but I will have enough deer meat and hog to last almost 2-3 years , keep the freezers full yearly hear in the country bumpkins !!!

3 Likes

@yoshi dude that’s a lot of ammo man ! I thought my few hundred rounds with kind of excessive ? (Don’t let Hillary find out)

Okay so I’ve been looking into this Mandela effect and I have an opinion but before I want to ask about how long this has been in the common knowledge and/or trending ?

Maybe some of you guessed where I was going with this ?

Hint:

…it’s a four-letter word

…it begins with C

As a farmer, I think most farmers probably have a few 100 or more rounds of various ammo, and a couple/few rifles and shotguns. And a cellar/basement with at least a few months or more supply of canned goods and whatnot. Most of it comes from family tradition. My parents both grew up during the Great Depression in small town rural America, where the only way they made it was raising their own food, chickens, goats, cattle and such. And huge gardens! Even today, we’re far enough out in the country that just about every year we get snowed in for a day or two, or even a week sometimes. And of course, you grow up learning to hunt and fish and camp and grow crops, so you’re pretty well suited for any kind of zombie-apocalypse type scenarios. :grin:

2 Likes

CERN

Fiona broom coined the term in 2010

Mandela Effect – Where it all started

and published it on her site above which I just left. A lot of this is just misremembered information. I remember Kennedy cuz I was in school and they sent us home and I must have watched it a hundred times that week alone and I’m sure I wrote essays on it too. Nothing changed about that (but I never noticed the part about Jackie until last few days)

I also remember the day Nelson Mandela got out of jail. I know exactly where I was when I heard it on the radio and of course he went on to become the president of South Africa

People misunderstanding things is one thing but it’s the little things that are puzzling me most, things like movie lines, the Capricorn sign changing

…and look at this ! Who can explain this?

It says something about prayer changing Mandela but it’s nothing about prayer, it’s about a song we all know, the lyrics actually change and you can make them change seemingly at will ? …this video kind of bothers me, this and a few others

So I have a couple of ideas, but I need more information on this phenomenon first

One thing is I think it’s relative to age. I think the younger you are the more affected you are, and also I’m not sure that there’s any actual right and wrong reality, at least anymore ?

I think two people with completely different recollections could both be right at this point

And of course that would require that they were both wrong as well

1 Like

By the way, and not to change the subject but you never did ask me how I knew you had seen a ghost ? :ghost:

1 Like

I cast chicken bones at midnight under a waxing moon :eight_pointed_black_star:

…or it could be something I’ve noticed from mufon and independent study, most people who have seen a UFO have also seen a ghost!

This doesn’t seem to apply the other way around, but I haven’t really looked at it from that point of view, I try to stay away from ghosts

…So tell me how the words in that song at the link above changed? And they keep changing !? …you can make it say what you want almost every time, it’s just freaking nuts ?

1 Like

Yeah exactly …and you can go back to the same exact time in the video and somehow you can make it say different things at the exact same point in the video the next time you play it ? How can that happen ?

I’ve heard that song All My Life and I’ve never heard it change but it clearly does and there’s others like the movie lines.

What might be a Mandela effect for one might not be for another, but I don’t see how that’s possible either ?!

And even if it’s the way they’re saying it which I don’t agree with, how would she explain (eg.) the Capricorn sign ?

I’ve lived with a Capricorn who was heavily into signs and numerology and all that back in the eighties for a dozen years but I never saw that new rendition of the Capricorn sign until tonight in a YouTube video about Mandela effect ?

1 Like

None of know about the 13 th zodiac ? Oh my this is very interesting , but yeah I live in a very small military town and when most of the national guards get assigned over seas or places they have to fly to they cannot take they weapons are ammo and I sit in the gap as the collector of some sort I guess , but my wife told me I cannot or will not buy another one , so I’m done for awhile but I was shocked myself on how much I accumulated in 7 years . I have no other alternatives but to resale the guns and ammo cause most of the rifles I have are high power hunting rifles , I even have a M8A1 50 cal sniper rifle , but it was a very hefty price for that one . Now I’ll go listen to this video about the song and see where this goes …

1 Like

@yoshi & @vicbesos420 here’s a link to what I think is going on regarding this Mandela effect.

I think the CERN / particle collider is what is changing reality and here’s a link that seems to say that too.

I said this a few posts back re: the four letter word …CERN is a tool of Antichrist my friend

Lmao ! (Stoned)

this topic fascinates the !@#$ out of me. I have been suspecting some type of major conspiracy theory going on in regards to some things I remembered clearly but were being taught differently in my daughters school…and then simple things, like the meaning of a word…

2 Likes

@Oak Do you mean like the word ’ is ’ ? Bill Clinton had a heck of a time with that, didnt he !

Honestly, they don’t have to "Mandela’ anything, everything is already a lie…

…go out and figure out how to curve water, let me know how that works out for you

…and when you realize it can’t curve then come back and tell me how the Earth can possibly be round ?

And why so many so-called respected people are telling you something that’s a lie right to your face for almost five hundred years now

And how much of what else they’re saying is a lie ?

Hint : It’s the ‘WHY’ that necessitates all these lies that is most important

" They keep you doped with religion sex and TV … til your so !@#$ crazy that you can’t follow their rules "

1 Like