SCOTTS BRAND bought out Dutch Masters?!?

2 Likes

We all been way too busy and sleeping for a long time , super distracted by what and who when we should of been thinking , but the rapid speed of technology has taken to quickly and in the mean time the agenda has been set in play , now the Chess game has already started and halfway over and we just getting our chance to make a first move . These reptilian Gods is very vindictive and strategic in wicked , they have no moral soul , Power is the only thing that drives them for control .

If you never seen a murderer, if you look in Hilliary Clinton eyes ā€¦now you have ?

2 Likes

LAST CHANCE ?

Wow now thatā€™s freaking scary ā€¦what he mean last chance ?

1 Like

So Iā€™ve been looking at that Kennedy assassination since I saw that new film suggesting Jackie shot him ( itā€™s in a link up above )

I donā€™t see it ā€¦Iā€™ve watched it many times and unless Kennedy pulled a pistol out of his own pocket somewhere and when Jackie leaned in and you canā€™t really see what happened when theyā€™re closed but I donā€™t see anything in her hands

I see both her hands take his arm, she pulls herself close says something and I think the shot that blows his head up come from in front of him, probably the grassy knoll would be my guess

so at least two people shot him, but other people in the car were shot too so there might have even been 3 shooters ?

ā€¦ but I donā€™t think any of the shooters was Jackie Onassis, just my opinion

1 Like

What gets me though, she doesnā€™t even flinch or anything when heā€™s shot!

Itā€™s right next to her, probably so loud from a bullet hitting his head. Plus the spray from the blood! And yet she didnā€™t even flinch, just jumps to the back of the car immediately to grab his brains.

Iā€™m not saying she shot him. Just that itā€™s really weird when you watch the video and see everyone else in the car get scared from the gunshot. Except Jackie. Sheā€™s inches from the shot, and doesnā€™t flinch. Crazy to me.

1 Like

She didnā€™t even flinch ! ā€¦and I donā€™t think she was chasing his brains or his skull like they said, she seemed to be trying to get away until the agent pushed her back in ?

everybody else in the car hit the deck but I looked at it over and over, thereā€™s a 30-something second film, itā€™s a cleaned up zoomed in and stabilized video and I can see, to my satisfaction at least, both her white-gloved hands on his left arm at the time when the shot hits

Iā€™m a little more concerned about this so-called Mandela effect and the possible consequences if it is in fact real, and it seems to have at least some merit ?

1 Like

This one is Weird!

A song we all know

Same video, but the words will change somehow ?

This is one of the stranger ones !

Mandela Effect | Evidence Mandela Effect effected by prayer? | #MandelaEffect - YouTube

If Mandela is true ā€¦and I found some of it seems to be and some of it not so much, but even if one bit of it is true then history is somehow rewriting itself, or being rewritten.

If thatā€™s even the just case once, then we truly are in a Matrix !?

Edit: each one seems to be weirder than the last one hereā€™s a scene from a movie we all know but itā€™s completely changed ?!
ā€¦and now the whole scene doesnā€™t make sense anymore either ?

This Mandela effect is new to me and itā€™s really kind ofā€¦ well, I donā€™t exactly know what to make of it yet ?

2 Likes

That was very interesting. I knew a lot of it but I definitely learned a couple things. :slight_smile: Thanks

BTW. In regards to this Topic.

It has been ongoing for some time. Monsanto, or Scottā€™s have been buying all the nutrient companies. And; We though monopolies were illegalā€¦

Same thing happening with minerals that all of us commercial growers use. China and possibly Israel have been attempting to corner the market.

Most do not realize this fact. Calcinit. is made in Israel. Yara is one company. Anyone read anything about them?

2 Likes

Were not realizing as a country, China is trying to take over EVERYTHING.

Slowly, they are succeeding.

China is buying all our fresh water because their is polluted. theyā€™re buying tanker load after tanker load and weā€™re losing the Great Lakes. The Colorado River has a show coming up I think next week ( Google it ) ā€¦itā€™s going dry too

You seen the Jesse Ventura show on that Iā€™m sure. That video got me thinking, and digging some on my own. Itā€™s pretty obvious after someone points it out. But itā€™s scary shit, and we are so damned blinded by complacency. There is a TVA lake near me, that is basically dry.

2 Likes

So are you just ā€œintoā€ anything ā€œparanormalā€ or do you have a focus, or a foundation that you really are concerned with?