SCOTTS BRAND bought out Dutch Masters?!?

Think Imma burn another nug and go float in my flat pool!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I broke the neck of my glass bong last night by dropping it. It makes me sad. Time to go shopping for a new bong, any online recommendations?

Hope thatā€™s not too off topic . . . :smile:

The topic is not a big deal, as its changed since Iā€™ve started it.

4 Likes

I would recommend ioffer.com and Iā€™ve bought lots of glass from dhgate.com

DHgate is like alibaba.

1 Like

My bad. I didnā€™t mean continue getting sidetracked.

Orange? Black? Yā€™all ainā€™t got top 1.5ā€™s?

top papers are too thick manā€¦ zig zag is the only way to go.

2 Likes

Usually grab top or job from gas station. Hate going to head shop

just buy them five or six packs at a time,ā€¦they are cheap.
back in the day zig zags were sold everywhere you wentā€¦7-11ā€¦ liquor store, grocery store, quick stopā€¦any place that sold cigarettes sold ziggys

2 Likes

My store for papersā€¦

https://www.amazon.com/Zig-zag-Orange-Cigarette-Papers-Burning/dp/B00VYZIZIO/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1472642914&sr=1-2&keywords=Zig+zag+orange

ā€¦my vaporizer and bong are used more, though.

Or did I get them through ebay? Itā€™s been yearsā€¦

http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-packs-of-zig-zag-orange-1-1-4-rolling-cigarette-paper-USA-Seller-/322213602930?hash=item4b056d6672:g:gBUAAOSwMNxXact0

2 Likes

7-11. Havenā€™t seen those in years. I think nc has like one. In VA as a kid would ride bikes from school to 711 and read comics. Lol grabbed amazing spiderman 361 1st appearance of carnage there. Thought I had some gold there. Nope

yeahā€¦ the trick with comics was to not read themā€¦ just bag them. I once had all six of the original star wars comics in non-reprintā€¦never read, bagged at the store.
always bought two, one to read and one to bagā€¦saved those things for yearsā€¦ my uncles foster kids tore them all up while I was in boot camp.

2 Likes

Yeah I have like one comic left. Got death of superman wasnā€™t what it was supposed to be but had it in bag xforce 1 too saved for ever unopened. Kids opened it tore up. I just get reissue volumes to read if I find at used store. Think I was born a little late for the real good comics watchmen long shot xmen etc. I was around when xmen got a new comic xforce spawn. Cable. My fave was Wally the wizard #1 when I was five. Lol
Had a new mutants where xforce came to be. Lost now. Going in comic store and telling guy behind the counter to check my box was the shit.