Rugar's World: Operation Adoption Services

I’m aggressive with my nutes as well and feed full always as directed? Not a fan of mix 1/2 or 1//4 streaght and I onlybfeed once a week water water feed is my schedule and it’s been working for me for grows ? Even outdoors I do same schedule

5 Likes

8//17/17 Water/Feed Day
9 Days into flower

PH In 6.6 PH Out 6.3
PPM In 1180 PPM Out 1230

ADDED:
4tbs Big Bloom
4tsp Tiger Bloom
2tbs Rhino Skin
To two gallons of water

Twins are sucking up all the nutes I give them.
Bright green growth and starting to get bushy with flowers growing in all along the colas. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Bumped the nutes! Let us know how they like 'em!

1 Like

Great news!!!

2 Likes

@arpeggio @Screwauger

Bumped the Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom and left out the Grow Big. Still trying to figure that stuff out. Grow Big just seems to make the PPM levels go crazy high even with just a small amount. I might add a little next watering to bump the PPM up a little more after I see how they react to the double amount up on the Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. Just don’t want to mess this up now. They are just looking so good!

4 Likes

Updated photos of the twins!

@arpeggio @Screwauger @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @bruinsfan33 @Ray4x @Hogmaster @Majiktoker @garrigan62

9 Likes

Double click this one. Progressing fast! :grinning:

5 Likes

The Plant Doctor is In. Great Job @Rugar89

1 Like

Thats gonna be a nice fat cola! Sweet! @Rugar89

1 Like

The twins have come a long ways!
https://ilgmforum.com/uploads/short-url/ud9eyHyyojH8VgOAYzrgGPPXC1a.JPG

My buddy across the street says he can smell them in the evenings from across the street.

7 Likes

My two twins are in a pot that sits this side of an evergreen tree but is only six feet from the neighbors two open windows. I know they reek so…

They are gorgeous!! (your twins I meant).

1 Like

@Screwauger

Thanks! Thought you were talking about your neighbors at first! :crazy_face:
Now my only worry is some one trying to steal them while I not here. :sushing_face:

1 Like

I hear ya. My neighbor was getting an estimate on new roof earlier this week and they were both in my yard to see his roof. Both standing half an arms reach from my twins. Theft is a major concern and frankly, I would shoot first and ask questions later…kidding but I still would rack one into the 12guage just to make em think I would.

3 Likes

Nice job @Rugar89 whit the twins… Love them!

2 Likes

@Rugar89 it’s been a great adventure from the beginning. Keep up the great work, and hopefully nobody takes them! Thanks for sharing this, it gives me hope and confidence that my plants will probably survive my first grow screw ups as well. I’ll be following.

3 Likes

Thanks @M4ur @Covertgrower

Tagging you both in.

3 Likes

What an incredible journey/story this is. I’m rooting for them :wink:

2 Likes

@Tr33 @FreakyDeekie
Thanks for riding along. The twins are doing great!

2 Likes

You have some mad skills there @Rugar89 I wasn’t sure they would make it when you got them.

1 Like

No mad skills. Maybe mad luck, and a lot of help and advice from the members here on ILGM.

2 Likes