Rugar's World: Operation Adoption Services

@arpeggio
Yep your right. BOTH of them are! :relaxed:
Both females. How did I get so lucky? And after all they have been thru!

!

!

4 Likes

I will remind you that I told you that over a month ago . . . when both of them were in PRE-flower . . . ! :smile:

1 Like

This has been a crash course in outdoor AND photos! I thought it would still be another month.

2 Likes

They’re small, but I bet you’ll be happy with the harvest they provide you! They look really healthy now. And small plants can provide big buds!!

1 Like

yup your in flower my friend party

3 Likes

I’m happy that they just survived. And I will be happy with whatever they provide. And whatever the amount will be times TWO! :rofl:

2 Likes

woohoo @Rugar89

1 Like

8/11/17 Water/Feed Day
PH In 6.5 PH Out 6.3
PPM In 1280 PPM Out 1380

Added:
2tbs Big Bloom
2tsp Grow Big
2tsp Tiger Bloom
2tbs Rhino Skin
To two gallons of water

PH a little low. Will raise a little next watering.
Sucking them nutes up now! Just fed and watered three days ago.

You go girls! :sunglasses:

!

!

!
@arpeggio @Screwauger @bruinsfan33 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Majiktoker @Hogmaster @BIGE @Donaldj @Ray4x @TokersHaven

5 Likes

You sure did save those girls from certain death. Now your bounty will be plentiful lol now we just need that stubborn BBA to flower!!

2 Likes

Repotted that BBA into a 5 gallon pot last night. If she doesn’t flower by Weds. Im going to sit her into a dark corner alone until she does! LOL

3 Likes

NIce job @Rugar89

One on the right looks to be flowering ??? These are still mystery plants right? Or maybe you know they are autos?? Back from the brink they are…

If I remember correctly. They both started showing females.

1 Like

@Screwauger
We were talking about the indoor plants.

These are still mystery plants as far as strain, but both of these are now in flower. Lucked out with them both being females.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic A) that both are female BUT B) that they are flowering already. None of my outdoor plants have started to flower and I am getting a bit worried that they will not but hey, it’s all good!!

1 Like

Noticed the flowering three days ago. Wasn’t expecting it for another month. My first photo grow and first outside grow, so I don’t know shit. Still figuring it all out. Cant wait until next years outside grow! I want trees!

4 Likes

8/14/16 Water Day
PH In 6.6 PH Out 6.4
PPM In 370 PPM Out 770
ADDED:
2tbs Rhino Skin
to two gallons water
No Nutes

Looks like I can feed 1/2 nutes every water day, and should be able to maintain the PPM @ 1200 to 1400. This is how Ive done it the last two watering’s. Straight water today and the PPM level has really dropped.
Or would it be better to feed full nutes every other watering?

I know I’m supposed to be feeding the soil, not the plants. But with two of them they are doing double duty on me. Girls seem to be taking in all the nutes I give them. Nice and green, a lot of new growth, no yellowing leaves, no burnt leave tips. Just don’t want to screw this up again now. Opinions?
Feeding FF Trio
@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @arpeggio @Screwauger @peachfuzz @Majiktoker @bruinsfan33 @garrigan62 @Donaldj @Ray4x

5 Likes

I’m outta my league with the FF and soil in general. I do however, have a 10 gallon pot with two ladies growing in it as you know.

I have been feeding them twice a day in coco/perlite at 500ppm 2 gallons a day total (am and pm). They are thriving with lush green growth, no signs of any nute burns and though tempted to bump the ppm’s up into the 700’s I have not givent the frequency of feedings I am doing.

3 Likes

I’m at 2 gallons every three days. PPM in around 1200 with about the same runoff give or take a 100. They seem to like it. If its not broke?

3 Likes

In general, I’ve been a bit more aggressive than you with my nutes; the Big Bloom especially, which is organic and mild. The Fox Farms feeding schedule has PPM at around 2000 at the start of flower . . . and also a reduction of nutes at that point, which has the PPM ultimately falling to 1000 at harvest.

I’ve been going 1 gallon every two days with 7 gallon fabric pots. So your watering schedule seems similar/good with the 10 gallon.

You’ve got a decent PPM, and it doesn’t really make sense to increase nutes at flower. Maybe move to the Tiger Bloom, and start to move away from the Grow Big. But yeah, I would say “if it ain’t broke”. . .

(I do nutes every other feeding, and alternate a heavy feeding with a light feeding. I’m going to do a Sledgehammer Flush this weekend, then move to just light nutes now that all the ladies are awhile into flower, and stop the Grow Big.)

3 Likes