Rookie's first run

I’m glad you’re happy with the investment!

1 Like

@RookieReefer I started feeding around second week when round feeder leaves yellowed up
I using promix bx but still wateringvaround 6.2-6.3 as per nog schedule I started feeding once a week and I’m going to bump it up to twice a week now I’ve been feeding for two weeks now my plant is in its fifth week I also have three others I started feeding at the same time a week younger
I also foliar spray daily with what is in kit :+1:
Just follow directions you’ll be fine brother
I’m really liking the nog
I still use the ff on my outdoor grow and my auto plant I have indoors
But once it’s gone I don’t think I’ll be using it anymore lol
Keep me posted on how you like it brother
Shake the bottles ready good before you use them also as per mfg in a few videos I watched :+1:

1 Like

Damn ups app…
So now that I know my nog box is sitting on my front porch it’s kind of hard to concentrate on these cabinets I’m installing…
Pics of the contents when I get home.

4 Likes

Awesome buddy thanks for that. They are due for a feeding then at four weeks for sure.

1 Like

The Nectar samples box was sitting on the porch - just like the ups app said it would - when I got home.

Here’s a snap of the contents: @dbrn32 I know you were curious about the small bottle of photosynthesis plus - there was a bottle in my box.

Nectar Samples Box 092017
Zeus Juice Growth Enhancer
Athenas Aminas
Medusas Magic 2-5-2
Gaia Mania 1-5-1
Herculean Harvest Liquid Bone Meal
Demeters Destiny Liquid Calcium
Olympus up (ph+)
Bloom Khaos Foliar Spray
Photosynthesis plus
Feeding schedule

Pretty sweet deal for $29.- shipped to New England. I think I paid $50.- at the hydro store for my three bottles of the FF trio.

@Countryboyjvd1971 Thanks again man, we’re off to mix our first batch of nectar for the girls.

9 Likes

Looks great! Welcome to the best fourm ever!
:v::seedling::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Awesome! Do you plan on using them for this run?

Ha, nevermind! I should’ve kept reading

First feeding just completed. I hope this stuff is as powerful as it smells…
My wife was tolerant of the fish fertilizer odor making it’s way upstairs - but I didn’t even get the nectar solution completely mixed before she noticed something new was going on in the house…

You can certainly smell the kelp…

3 Likes

Wait till you see what a differnce growing Great genetics is like compared to bag seed. Its like comparing a chevy prism and a corevette . I am also trying some autos from ILGM. Good luck ill follow along

2 Likes

Good Lord, who comes up with these names? Looking forward to following along to see how well it works for you. @RookieReefer

3 Likes

Someone who was smoking Euphoric and uplifting sativa! hahaha @AnneBonny

4 Likes

Just wait til you crack a bottle of mammoth p! Makes most nutes smell like perfume.

2 Likes

The photosynthesis plus was pretty aromatic I can tell you that. My bottle of Mammoth P has not yet arrived.

Plants responded really well to thier first feeding of the nectar. No signs of nute burn and the plants look very lush and vibrant. Awesome. They’ll get thier 2nd feeding tomorrow.

Enjoy!

1 Like

I love it.
My wife came downstairs the other nite while I was mixing the nectar, saw the bottles and asked the same exact question.

1 Like

Thanks man. I hope I’ve learned from my previous run, but yes this set of plants are clearly healthier/fuller then previous.

Great genetics and alot of great advice from seniors here has me in a MUCH better position for success this time around.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Good for you @RookieReefer Hope you get a good harvest!

1 Like

@RookieReefer. Thanks. I really appreciate you posting that. I didnt know that they did that and i really wanted to try the NOTG product’s but $ is. Tight. My order was just shipped. It also came to 29.99$ for my shipping. I “think” it was. 8 nutes and 2things for ph up n down. Please keep us posted as to your schedule and results. Thanks good luck

2 Likes

Awesome my friend enjoy and good luck to you as well.
Spread the word and help each other out. It takes a village.

1 Like

:+1: Viva Sativa :+1:

@RookieReefer your going to love the nutes in a few weeks :+1:also use foliar spray I spray mine every day before I leave for work about 4-5 hours before lights on
I’m really liking these nutes :+1:

2 Likes