Autos arrived on Saturday. MixPack (AH/BB/NL)
They went from my mailbox to water within ten minutes of getting home.
I’ve read so much, and made some mistakes with my bag seeds - now it’s time to see what I’ve learned.
24 hr soak (a full 24hrs) - they all sank.
24 hr into damp paper towel on a plate in a warm dark place (with a little mykos).
24 hrs later:
- Both Amnesia Haze had taps about 1/8 - 1/4" long
- One Blueberry had a tap ~ 1/8" and the other the casing had cracked open but no tap yet.
- One Northern Light had a tap again ~ 1/8", but the other the seed looked almost black.
They all went into solo cups (about a 1/4" down) filled with seed starter potting mix, peat moss and a little mykos. Placed a sandwich bag loosely over the top of each cup to keep help them warm and moist. Under 4ft fluorescents @80w (til they break soil).
24hrs after dropping seeds into soil - I have One AH and One BB now standing above the soil. Pulled the bags off those cups so the seedlings get better light (now @ 160w)
I’ve found that checking them every fifteen to twenty minutes really doesn’t show me much… So I’m crashing for the night and will post a new count in the morning.
Thanks again to all that have posted and shared their experiences and knowledge. I’ll try and do the same!