Rock wool too high on the main stem2

I’m with @Countryboyjvd1971 at that. Let the roots look for water!!

Nutrient solution should be 1" 1 1/2" below net pot you can drown your roots in rockwool or DWC systems some parts of root system do not respond well to being soaked. The bubbling action will splash netpots and medium will wick enough moisture to root head and that the reason roots stay healthy is air

2 Likes

Thanks man I will

1 Like

I have the LED running 24/7 right now am I going to do any harm

Thanks good deal Don

@ktreez420 @Donaldj I have some dark devil and massive midgets in my mailbox right now when I get home from work I’m going to put the beans in the water soak them what would you suggest before I put them in a Solo Cup and some promix and then put them in rockwool should I go directly into the rockwool what do you suggest

2 Likes

Some people have had them on 24hrs but I’m have great results with 18/6. Give the light some rest and allows plant to have recovery time.

Here is an auto just finishing up, she’s at Day 124. @Chefchino

1 Like

@Mrcrabs nice main Cola what strain is that

1 Like

6 I went 18-6 on my last row and it was fine I just wanted to see if I can move it along this time because I got some other stuff coming right behind it

1 Like

@Chefchino thanks it’s a Girl Scout cookie auto

I soak for 24 then place right into rockwool rapid rooters or peat pellets whichever I have handy :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the response I think I’ll go straight into the Rockwool this time I have it handy

@Mrcrabs What are you think you’re going to get off of this one cured weight

1 Like

Hopefully an ounce dry. I will be cuting soon, saw a few amber trichombes already. I will post wet weight when I cut it down, from there I subtract about 70 percent of wet weight to get an estimate.

Cool. For me growing is the easy part I growing Hydro using Electronics to test ph to test ppm’s and all of that with nutrients and Cal Mag and all of that is so much easier to me than curing and no matter how well you grow if you don’t cure it right it’s garbage I guess I had to put a rush on my first grow because I didn’t have any medicine my supply had dried up I guess maybe this time I won’t have to rush it and maybe it’ll be a little bit easier you have to hang it and you have to some people say you should wash it you have to trim it and burping that’s a whole thing

1 Like

Cool, I haven’t tried hydro yet, I keep it all organic, and grow in aquaponics. But it all dries the same. I wash my buds before washing and hang them for a few days before jarring them up. Everyone has different temps and humidity so drying technique can be different. Here’s on little nugg that’s just bout ready to smoke.

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs yeah… I only add things that naturally occur magnesium nitrogen those kinds of things… I tried promix… just too slow for me… I found this saying on this forum and I try to remember it and verbalize it anytime I get anxious… (((patience young grasshopper))))

3 Likes

Looks like the destination is the same we just take different roads

1 Like

Look delicious, great job!!