Robmin1973 grow 2018

I agree with @BIGE. There’s not a single right or wrong way to do it. I have a tendency to grow similar to your friend. Not a lot of training and veg time. But you can be plenty successful growing large plants too.

fans are nice ocilating and covering whole tent . yay bungie cords.

8 Likes

After explaining to my light people that waiting two weeks is unacceptable. I got my oder sent. Now another countdown to receipt. Beans on the way too. Looking at tuesday next week.

Update on the diy muffler cardboard box, it def worked to muffle the sound but i didnt get much vibration noise reduction. I broke down a bought a muffler for the intake fan. Ill prob still put it in a cardboard box just tobget some added boise reduction if needed.

2 Likes

Next box will be smaller prob and ill have the unit off the ground and hopefully less vibration.

Honestley hoping to avoid the cardboard box. I may just suspend the fan with bungie cords to avoid the vibratiin noise. Havent decided. Hopefully with muffler and vibration clamp ill be good.

1 Like

Bungy Cords are your friend Vibration is absorbed by the cords if you expect to reduce fan noise keep in mind air movement in a duct with less resistance is quieter.

3 Likes

Bungee cords work excellent. I had to that with mine.

1 Like

Noticing alot of light leaks in this vicosun tent. Im going have to glue some of the little pin holes. Any suggestions for covervibg the light hole caused by the two zippers coming together or is that overkill? I was thinking of just putting some ducktape over the zippers when not in use.

1 Like

Some are pickier than others on here, but I wouldn’t worry about it. As long as the room it’s in is mostly dark. @Robmin1973

1 Like

What should the water ph lvl for whe n i drop the beans in the cup, wet papertowel and then for rapid rooter and solo cup?

The beans have arrived! Almost go time.

1 Like

Congrats! What’s left before you get started?

6.0-6.5 @Robmin1973 for soil. Hydro is lower. Promix if you ended up going with it I believe is 5.8? @Countryboyjvd1971 @WillyJ @Donaldj

2 Likes

I believe so 5.8 I’ve been using ph perfect nutes with pro-mix so I don’t ph…if I was using another nute line then I would ph to 5.8

I ph to 6.3-6.8 with promix no issues

4 Likes

Lights come thurs, that is really it.

2 Likes

Dropped the beans in water. Going to try 10 to start. Sadly the deltaforce one that i was looking fwd too doesnt look that good. Ill chk em in an hour or two to see if they fwll to the bottom of the cup.

@Robmin1973 sounds good. You’re going to have your hands full with 10!

1 Like

Yessir! And don’t be too concerned with how they look at this point. Sometimes those end up being the best

1 Like

Hope you have lots of free time for your plants! Your going to be BUSY growing 10!

2 Likes