Recommendations For Beginners

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

“I would like to grow some plants for personal use only I smoke a lot and would like a recommendation from you on good strong plant to grow for a beginner as I never have grown my own before plus looking into vape oil. I want to order seeds but would like your suggestion first please.”

I recommend the ILGM Chronic Widow and Durban Poison. They’re awesome strains and aren’t hard to grow!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I started with white widows because they are an easy strain to grow. I would like to try the chronic widows as @ktreez420 suggested they look fantastic and since they are derived from the white widow I imagine they are fairly easy to grow. But really any of them are easy to grow if you take Your time and do your research. This is a great forumn for support and any strain you choose you can have good success if you start a grow journal on here and get help when needed.

2 Likes

I’m of the opinion anything you get from ILGM will grow great in the right conditions. Since you say you’re new to growing and ordering seeds, we’d be happy to look over your grow set-up and/or help you pick stuff out if you need a hand (lighting, venting, meters, etc).

Good luck!

3 Likes

First i would like to welcome you to ILGM

I always like to recomend White widow

when you go here scroll down you will see white Widow plus Robert will give you 10 free seeds…now is that sweeeeet or what…lol

https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/collect

Iff you need any more help with anything just tag me by adding @ in front of my name

Will

I grew WWA for my first and second grow, and the results and smoke were amazing. A lot to learn, but definitely worth the research. I am waiting to try no -auto feminized seeds, because of the light cycle.

As a first time grower, impressed with the results, Good soil, felt bags, and a good nutrient system help,tremendously. I’m using Foxfarm.