Recipes & how to make ( vape - oils - edibles - wax - shatter-RSO ) lets all share are ways and recipes

I have that bookmarked & duly noted. I feel like I’m back in college with all the notes I keep taking. :grinning:

5 Likes

@bob31 I dont know where you mean I should google. What do I put in the google search? I can afford to get an inexpensive vape pen the end of the month. Will check what @anneBonny found, the vape pen, but still lost what to put in to search on google. Sorry if it seems like I am being obtuse but… and yes, I am in the good ol us of a.

1 Like

@bob31 will be by to tell you what he means I’m sure. This is the vape pen. You can’t beat it for $17.99 and I think it’s free shipping. Love, love, love the simplicity. They also sell CBD oil on here but I’m not sure if that is vape-able or not. @cyberblast

1 Like

@cyberblast go to google and enter 510 Thread Buttonless Bud Touch Stylus Kit – 1ml Glass Cartridge | Vape Mood

They also have single packs and a 5 pack of replacement cartridges. I would recommend buying at least one extra cartridge or more. Just a thought though. I mix up different strengths of vape juice but it’s all what you want to do!

2 Likes

the vape juice is on a different website called Pure CBD Vapors. They have everything you can imagine…

I bought this the last time and it is of a very high quality

NEURO ARMOUR CBD 250MG EXTRACT MCT OIL 30ML

Here is some really great flavorings!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012BQFPVY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?tag=greenrel-20

Both Pure CBD Vapors and Vape Mood will email you a coupon if you go onto their site and create an account. They are decent discounts as well!

2 Likes

Congratulations @bob31 :wink:

2 Likes

@bob31 thanks and you too @AnneBonny. Checked it out and will be getting one the end of the month along with some CBD juice for it.

The oil wont work in the luiquid pen. Have to get some CBD juice that is vapable. Looking

@bob31, thanks for the encouragement, I needed it. and it helped.

Yea, there is alot to know and learn, both with growing and learning about this stuff here. Vapping and all.

Where is the best place to get one of the pens that lets you smoke the ground mj and the oil? Doesnt have to be ultra cheap, just want it to work.

And getting some pain relief would be a blessing.

2 Likes

I have no experience with those @cyberblast I bought a ground herb vape and a separate liquid vape. I imagine that site may have those too? @BIGE

@cyberblast if you search for grenco science and locate the gpen website click on vaporizers then material and choose combination, they have an array of vaporizers that do both!

3 Likes

Pure CBD Vapors website is have a 10% off till midnight PURECBD10 is the code to use at checkout if anyone is thinking about buy and vaporizers

@cyberblast @AnneBonny @BIGE @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971

5 Likes

@bob31 I missed the sale but I did check out the site. I see they mention something about their cartridge having bigger intake holes for their oil as it’s thick. Do you find the 510 pens work fine with their oils?

I have had no problems with their oils. I have two cartridges going right now that have at 50% MCT CBD oil in them mixed with MCT and some shatter I procured.

I bought a couple different orders from them. Their prices and selection are the best that I have found so far!

My latest purchase was:

Neuro Armour CBD 250mg Extract MCT Oil 30ml

It is really good stuff. Very high quality.

If you can catch the coupon (They will give you a discount code by email after you register on the site. After you get the code place an order and you get basically free shipping and a couple dollars off!

Their shipping is discreet and fast! :+1::+1::+1: @AnneBonny

2 Likes

Just ordered some of the Neuro Armour 300mg. @bob31 My husband’s shoulder has been bothering him and he has a taken a liking to the cinnamon flavor that I made with the CBD/THC combo. Eases the shoulder pain and helps him sleep. I’m going through the batch I made with the CBD wax fairly quickly.

Before you know it he’ll want his own pen and flavor! Looking forward to trying this.

2 Likes

I used the Neuro Armour in my last batch and I really like the quality. I’m halfway through my cartridge and I’m pretty impressed. I did get a slightly different product than you got. Mine is the red label, MCT based. I believe you got the CBD Vape and it is VG I believe so please let me know how you like that as well @AnneBonny

1 Like

@Willd

When you do the bubble hash write up, you can post it over here or on your grow? Thanks brother!

2 Likes

I’ve tried using a cheap butane Korean extractor before and I failed to get a better extract. Thanks for sharing a recipe due to this, I am interested again on extracting BHO. I think I should save money now to buy a better extractor. :smiley:

@super_newby

There is a lot of information here, but the reason i tagged you over is because you might want to consider blending THC rich plants and CBD and the best way to do that is via vape or tincture.

I am going to do a series of posts on converting bud to rosin on a budget. I have the last bit of things I needed on order.

3 Likes

Looking forward to that tutorial. @bob31

2 Likes

All I needed was the hair straightener and it went on sale for $2 off so I bought it. I had a few other things in my cart too so it was time to pull the trigger especially since I have an excess of great bud to experiment with! @AnneBonny

2 Likes

That’s the trigger right there. @bob31 I can’t wait to harvest these two plants so I can do the same. My auto’s that I grew in the spring were puny compared to these photos so I am excited to see the yield (even though they are sativa). It will be interesting to see how my BBA does as it will my first indoor auto and I will want to convert it to rosin so I can make my honey and candy.

2 Likes