Recipes & how to make ( vape - oils - edibles - wax - shatter-RSO ) lets all share are ways and recipes

I’m not sure maybe a site issue

Very nice looks bubble Riffick

2 Likes

Yeap :sunglasses: it’s been like that since saturday morning, I have post a topic on “site issues”, I even lost all of my messages in my inbox…

She was really good tasting, and bubbly

1 Like

some big bud shatter I make

35 Likes

That looks nice

1 Like

I work 3 days a weeks the other 4 days I’m reading in here

3 Likes

I work usually every day in the week and come here when I’m off. Or I come here in the morning before I go or come on at lunch I’m here every chance I get, safe to say it’s my second home

8 Likes

that looks delicious @Hogmaster !!

2 Likes

@Majiktoker tag me in your vape recipe

2 Likes

Yea will do @AmnesiaHaze

2 Likes

@Majiktoker if you wouldn’t mind tagging me also
Thank you sir :grin::v:

2 Likes

what can be done with 3 plants that i must cull out of my garden? is there anything i could do to get some use out of them? i am over stretched in my indoor grow and these plants were just practice.

Hey @BIGE those are the bag seeds? They’re in what, week 11?

There may be some medicinal uses for the pre flower leaves? I’m not sure though when the THC and cbd actually develop?

Back in the day we’d just dry it cure it smoke it. Lol.

1 Like

yea it was just some old bag seed i used to play with until i got my ilgm seeds…i started them the first of dec. just to make sure i could still germ and grow. yea,drying and smoking was on my mind,but if i could get more out of them that would be great. i know there will be no killer buzz or anything,but i am interested in getting the most out of them. i may try heavy pruning too and just leave the main stems and see what happens…any pros or cons on that? should i just whack them? i also thought maybe tricking them into producing spider buds by stabbing the stem…

@Oldstoner i’m not quite understanding what you’re saying there were you talking about my question about how they become a mentor man if you had to deal with half the stuff I did you would know how patient I am i’m not mad or anything I’m just trying to figure out what you were talking about

@Majiktoker I didn’t realize that you had a recipe also for Vape juice could you please link me as well I appreciate it

@Hogmaster I can’t take credit. @tee3737 and I were discussing this in a different thread and he “highly” recommends them lmao.

I’m gonna try them out myself. I’m all about organic. Or at least using natural methods.

2 Likes

How do you get that out of the coffee filter?? Did u vac that? Looks amazing.

@thaproduct22 It actually comes right out of the coffee filter but now I found a new way without having to use butane or any chemicals you can actually do it using Everclear your medicine in boiling water

3 Likes