Recipes & how to make ( vape - oils - edibles - wax - shatter-RSO ) lets all share are ways and recipes

That’s a great recipe! Do you use regular rubbing alcohol?

@ktreez420 what is BHO ??? I ordered press yesterday brother
@bob31 @Myfriendis410
They do sell heat plate that will mount to a bottle type jack or press FYI
I also saw clam shell type presses for 199 or less when looking
At work today catch up soon folks :v:John

3 Likes

Its wax/oil/shatter, that’s why I’m so excited I’ve found someone who will run my bud for me!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Just came across this post that you folks may find interesting

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @MBgrower @ktreez420

6 Likes

@DieHigh55 I use the good stuff! 99% ISO

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001B5JT8C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?tag=greenrel-20

I also put it in a jar and when I clean my Liquid vape pens and such everything goes in for a dunk!

@MBgrower meant to tell you I put that new vaporizer into service about 4 days ago. Working great and the wife likes it too! I bought the package like you showed me and also 5 spare glass tanks. So far so good!

3 Likes

BHO stands for butane honey oil

so BHO is the oil made with butane gas extraction

copied for the web

@Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

With that t-shirt press do you know how much pressure it is actually applying?

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

funny I was just thinking the same thing. I don’t recall actually looking for that either.

@bob31 Did it come with a non-glass tank in the package? I’m just curious how you like the glass vs the plastic (?) Not sure what it’s made of, it’s just lighter. I think I would prefer the glass so am curious.

1 Like

Bubbies sauerkraut???:joy:If bubbie knew what her jar was being used for, she’d plotz! (Some of my moms Yiddish words)

1 Like

@SilentHippie @MBgrower @Fever @AnneBonny @Oldstoner @Myfriendis410 @McLovin777 ,tagged you all in this I think you’ll like :wink:

4 Likes

@AnneBonny I bought the one with the glass to start with.

vapemood(dot)com/product/510-thread-buttonless-bud-touch-stylus-kit-1ml-glass-cartridge/

It was a few dollars more, but with the 5 pack of glass cartridges, that gives me a nice round number of 6. I bought the 1ml tanks

vapemood(dot)com/product/silver-510-glass-vape-cartridge-tank-5-pack/

3 Likes

I was curious as to who would be the first to comment on that! Yes, she would have a fit! hahaha

I am going to use that for my next crop. I just need a better jar for soaking! That one is too big. Love that 'kraut btw it is delicious!

2 Likes

Oh man, sauerkraut mit wurst? A delicacy!

You got it!

I lived in Southern Germany is the early 80’s when I was in the Army. Loved it there! The food was outstanding! I just found a newly opened German restaurant in Portland Maine and they have my favorite jagerscnitzel Boy is that some good stuff!

I have eaten hundreds (gosh maybe a few more than that, lol) of das bratwurst all over southern Germany.

I especially loved Volks Marches because of what waits at the end of a short 5 or 10k march!

jagerschnitzel…hunter’'s uh er schnitzel. I happen to make a devastating turkey schnitzel; but when hunting season starts…look out !

1 Like

I love schnitzel, but I have probably only had it three times in the last twenty years. As far as I know there isn’t any real German restaurants on this side of Boston. I’m always keeping my eyes and ears open though! There is a really great sports bar down the road (Tavern on the Square) and they usually have a German bier or two on tap.

The last time I had it was at a great little German restaurant just outside of Bradenton Florida!

1 Like

The jager part is usually a red wine “gravy” with mushrooms or something along those lines. Most of the places I went to in Germany it was a dark brown gravy with mushrooms. If you had a good waiter or waitress you could talk them into getting the “Gravy” all over your pomme frites