Recipes & how to make ( vape - oils - edibles - wax - shatter-RSO ) lets all share are ways and recipes

thanks bro. I don’t really have enough bud to press but between the gold leaf and the GG I suspect my situation will be resolved! hahaha @Countryboyjvd1971

The BBA is for my wife!

I’ve still yet to try all of this because you need to have plenty of bud to do it but I will get there :wink: :slight_smile:

I will be ordering mine on Thursday when I get paid

If you can get your hands on some chocolate for your next round you won’t regret it. @bob31

Chocolate is a strain? @AnneBonny

What’s that the press?

@daz49 up a few posts is a website that sells CBD vape juice. You should consider trying to find a company that will deliver to the UK there is no THC and it is made from hemp so unless hemp is illegal in the UK this is legal.

Thanks bro, I’ll have a look they have just made cbd legal, but because it’s not only just been made legal, it’s expensive

Darn auto correct @bob31. Chocolope

I actually have some chocolope bud right now! @AnneBonny It’s awesome. I love it! I’m going to add Chocolope to my rotation!

How’d the harvest go?

Everything is hanging nicely in a dark place @bob31. I’ll trim it all up in a couple of days and see what I have.

The price will drop @daz49 The place I get mine from only ships to the US right now.

Yeah I’ll wait till it goes down in price, when more shops click on to how much money they can make, more shops will sell it and the price will go down as they compete with each other, that’s the time to buy

and in the internet world that doesn’t take as long as it used to! @daz49

Yeah very true, I hadn’t given them much of a thought apart from the site I think it’s @Coltfire steered me to, Charlottes web ,if I remember correctly, but it was like £200 + if I remember and I can’t do that

You stink @Hogmaster your getting yours before I get mine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
You going with the manual or the pneumatic style
I’m thinking I’m going to get the pneumatic one myself for the extra couple bucks
I have a compressor already so :+1:
I want to try the chocoloupe as well @bob31 @AnneBonny @daz49

I’ll be visiting shortly after you receive it @Countryboyjvd1971 hahah!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

Sounds like a plan @ktreez420 I’ll let you know when I order it lol

I found a dude who do a BHO run with my buds once they’re ready, I’m super excited! @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 you guys will definitely need to try it! With all the trichomes on this Iced Grapefruit I’m thinking of turning half of my harvest into wax…

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

@Myfriendis410 go with that again for me. You can post screen shots of what you are talking about. I was gonna use a flat iron and the quick grip clamps

@bob31, my plan was to build one based off of the bottle jack bearing press that Harbor Freight has for $79. A couple of scrap steel plates lapped flat. Put those in the oven at 250 for an hour then run your plant material like any other press. It’s a 10 ton press so plenty of press force.