Recipes & how to make ( vape - oils - edibles - wax - shatter-RSO ) lets all share are ways and recipes

@AnneBonny mine arent the seals. It’s leaking from the tank someplace. They cover their tank with a cover so it’s leaking on the other side of that cover.

The tanks themselves are only $5 a piece but if I have to replace them every two months thats $90 a year. (We use three tanks, one for CBD only, one for CBD & THC Mixed and the third is THC.

I could probably eliminate the third one but… I emailed that website that you recommended and they have the glass tanks for $24.95 for 5 off them to go with that vape pen you recommended. I emailed to ask them about the warranty on their 510 tanks as it is not posted on their website.

If they are a longer life, then I will just cut my loses and try that pen out.

Hmmm…that totally seems like it’s a flaw in their design. I can see a gasket or seal wearing out but leaking from the actual tank. I bet you can’t leave a review on their website can you? @bob31

1 Like

I’m registered. Maybe I can. Could be an industry standard so I’m going to check a couple different companies to see what the warranty is on their tanks. I still might leave feedback though… Good idea!

@AnneBonny I have her convinced that she should at least give it a try she read a few articles I sent her that @bob31 put me on to and she has converted to a point I’ll be ordering some Durban poison also suggested to me by bob31 he did a lot of research on the subject for me in a few weeks and I’m also going to get a rosin press so I can make rosin to infuse into oils or vape juice for her thanks for the reply and I’ll definitely keep you posted Anne
Peace and love :cowboy_hat_face:John /CB

2 Likes

I have found a very informative website that explains why a different ratio of THC to CBD might be better for you

@Countryboyjvd1971 @AnneBonny @Hogmaster

It’s a little bit of reading but worth it!

I don’t believe they are selling anything so here is the link:

https://greencamp.com/thc-vs-cbd/

They have a really nice graphic on their site that I tried to post here, but it didn’t come out in a readable format. It is meant to be imbeded (web page coding) and so it didn’t look right.

3 Likes

I decided to order the 510 battery kit with a glass tank and a set of 5 glass replacement tanks. Including free shipping it was $38 or about the same price as 5 gpen tanks and shipping.

Apparently no one really wants to offer any real warranties on their tanks. Vape Mood basically only offers a 14 day warranty on their tanks and O.pen does offer a full warranty on their filled tanks and any empty tanks purchased from a dispensary so I feel a little better about that. Their tanks cost a little more but I’m willing to spend a little more for quality and doesn’t leak.

So I’m changing strategies and mixing smaller batches. I am pretty sure that the o.pen cartridges they sell at the local dispensary will also fit on that battery so we will check into that as well.

@AnneBonny @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster

Ps I left feedback on the Gpen tanks on the Grenco website. gave them one star. Let’s see if they have anything to say… I doubt it… All of the reviews are 5 star…I smell BS

2 Likes

Nice @bob31 Let me know what you think once you get them. I’m going to order some of the glass airtight containers when I order my glass tanks so I can store the juice better. Right now I have it in a small weck container but I don’t think it’s air tight enough. These each hold 6 oz which will be more than enough for me. I looked at the o.pen and they do look very similar so hopefully it will fit. Looking forward to reading that article you posted too. Knowledge is power!

vapemood(dot)com/product/evak-glass-storage-container-6oz-3-pack/

2 Likes

I already checked to make sure they fit the o.pen too. I’m optimistic since these are glass. The gpen ones are some sort of plastic and we are probably better off with the glass ones. I think the chance of leakage is goin to be a lot less!
@AnneBonny
I store my juice in something like these

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AGY6TSG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @bob31 as always it’s appreciated my brother
I’ll definitely be taking a look at the link
I have it booked marked
I have an aspire mod that I use for the vape juice I will need to see about a wax tank or dab rig for it
It goes up to 30watts so I’m sure I can get the temp out of it ?
Other wise I’ll be buy one like you mentioned as well

Hi John. I think that vape moods website had the aspire tanks too. The article I posted about THC and CBD is really interesting but really just backs up what I had learned previous but goes into a little more detail. @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Nice I’ll check booth out @bob31
I was just about to check out the article now lol actually bob thanks again can’t wait to give this all a try

1 Like

New additions to the family @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @AnneBonny

Picked these up on Amazon last week and forgot to share. Haven’t used them yet.

7 Likes

Sweet new toys there @bob31. I saw your picture and Taylor Swift’s song “Shake it off” popped into my head. Now I’ll be singing all day.

1 Like

My other package arrived today. Now I just need to use up what vape juice we already have!

@AnneBonny @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster

9 Likes

Next purchase is my makeshift rosin press!

3 Likes

Nice bob :+1:
I’m getting a press soon myself :v: Enjoy the new vape
Your going to love the pollen separator @bob31and that press woohoo

1 Like

thanks bro. I don’t really have enough bud to press but between the gold leaf and the GG I suspect my situation will be resolved! hahaha @Countryboyjvd1971

The BBA is for my wife!

3 Likes

I’ve still yet to try all of this because you need to have plenty of bud to do it but I will get there :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be ordering mine on Thursday when I get paid

2 Likes

If you can get your hands on some chocolate for your next round you won’t regret it. @bob31

1 Like